5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 13 months ago by castielrocks

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
difficult getting a 2 year old into it !!!
Published 1 month ago by lynda gorst

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat (Black) (Baby Product)
I wanted a good quality seat to fit with the seatbelt, as I don't have isofix in my car. I looked at lots of seats but as a motorsport fan I was drawn to recaro, and after looking at this one my choice was made. It felt soooo much sturdier and heavier than the rest and it fits snugly around her and feels rock solid in the car. Fitting it is very easy and as it has a clamp which locks the seatbelt it can't move. Would recommend spending a little more and getting a recaro, if it's good enough for sebastien loeb, it's good enough for me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best car seat on the market, 16 Sep 2014
the best car seat on the market. easy to install and no messing about, offers good support for baby my baby had to go into it early as shes so long but there isnt any problems with head positions or head dropping down as it is inclined

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very happy with this 'comfy, well-made' car seat, 8 Sep 2014
A superb car seat, easy to fit, very comfy (with a reclining function - important for small children (we had a fisher-price car seat that cost over £100, with no recline function and we were forever holding our son's head back when he was trying to sleep). Our son is only 2years old so still using all of the parts that you can take off when they get older. Very happy (I now own 2 of these, one for the UK and one for our holiday home!).

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, a great seat all round., 5 Sep 2014
So glad I went for the slightly more expensive option rather than a budget seat. Great seat, very comfy according to our 2 yr old, one plus is he can't get his arms out of the straps going along anymore. Very padded, lovely material and so easy to clean. The slight recline lets him snooze as he did in his Pearl, so far no negatives!

4.0 out of 5 stars Essentially good, 4 July 2013
Good, sturdy car seat. Daughter finds it comfy but the leg straps cut in even with protecting pad. Would recommend to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautfiul car seat, 1 July 2013
Wendy Boyd - See all my reviews
My baby loves her new seat! It looks cool and she certainly looks really comfortable in it - has plenty of naps while driving so it must be pretty snuggly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind for parents, 11 Dec 2014
Baby comfortable in this seat. Also, we as parents have greater peace of mind that this seat is strong and sturdy with the extra head protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car Seat, 17 Dec 2014
Ordered for the grandparents car as I have the same in my car! Personally I love the Recaro car seats and this was perfect for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat!, 26 Oct 2014
Mrs. Y. Uren - See all my reviews
Fantastic car seat. Sturdy and safe. Can be a bit fiddly to belt up until you get used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Dec 2014
Great product, we feel really safe putting our son in it. Swift delivery and great price