5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Ford ST
Having a car that already has Recaro seats (and in blue) this was an absolute no brainer to buy this for my son as he had soon grown out of his former seat/carrier at an astonishingly quick rate.
Published 10 months ago by Julian

1.0 out of 5 stars Recaro Sport seat
Having trouble with the straps when you need to loosen them off. Have to put my hand behind the seat to free them. Already have one Recaro seat and didn't have this trouble with it!
Published 7 months ago by pauline hunt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Ford ST, 22 Mar. 2014
Yes , there are cheaper seats to buy and probably just as practical , but this little beauty hasn't put a foot wrong so far and like the adult Recaro seats in my car , this wraps around and snuggly holds your child in position.
The seat will also adapt to your child's growth , as the padding can either slide upwards or be completely removed as they grow , so this will last you for a very long time... and for the materialistic people amongst us (lets face it , why else would you buy this model) the Recaro logo can clearly be seen through the side window for all to see... Hey, its not just me.
I have read in one review about the clips being a bit "too fiddly" and said it was probably down to him being left handed... I can assure you , i'm right handed and they're STILL fiddly , but then , so are most clips on these types of things.
I've done a few long journeys with this and my son sits quite happily and comfortably for the whole journey and really can't find any fault with this product apart from the price , as this is twice the price as most other car seats , but if you want the best , then you have to pay for it I'm afraid , but well worth the money in my view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: RECARO Young Sport Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat (Black) (Baby Product)
I wanted a good quality seat to fit with the seatbelt, as I don't have isofix in my car. I looked at lots of seats but as a motorsport fan I was drawn to recaro, and after looking at this one my choice was made. It felt soooo much sturdier and heavier than the rest and it fits snugly around her and feels rock solid in the car. Fitting it is very easy and as it has a clamp which locks the seatbelt it can't move. Would recommend spending a little more and getting a recaro, if it's good enough for sebastien loeb, it's good enough for me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very happy with this 'comfy, well-made' car seat, 8 Sept. 2014
A superb car seat, easy to fit, very comfy (with a reclining function - important for small children (we had a fisher-price car seat that cost over £100, with no recline function and we were forever holding our son's head back when he was trying to sleep). Our son is only 2years old so still using all of the parts that you can take off when they get older. Very happy (I now own 2 of these, one for the UK and one for our holiday home!).

5.0 out of 5 stars the best car seat on the market, 16 Sept. 2014
the best car seat on the market. easy to install and no messing about, offers good support for baby my baby had to go into it early as shes so long but there isnt any problems with head positions or head dropping down as it is inclined

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for special needs!, 21 Jan. 2015
I am so glad I found this! We were looking at some huge Britax special needs monstrosity for our almost 3 years old because we couldn't find anything that would fit a 17kg tall boy and had 5 point harness. This car seat suits us perfectly! I think it will last us at least a couple of years, and then we can look into other alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, a great seat all round., 5 Sept. 2014
So glad I went for the slightly more expensive option rather than a budget seat. Great seat, very comfy according to our 2 yr old, one plus is he can't get his arms out of the straps going along anymore. Very padded, lovely material and so easy to clean. The slight recline lets him snooze as he did in his Pearl, so far no negatives!

1.0 out of 5 stars Recaro Sport seat, 24 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Purchase, 26 Feb. 2014
I made this purchase for my 12 month old Grandson and really is easy to install into our car. We transfer it from my son;s car to ours in less than a minute and once the child is secured in it, he really is 100% safe. The best thing about this product is that as he grows out of the smaller insert he can go straight into the main unit so there will be no need for another seat later in his life. The child appears comfortable and happy on all the journeys that he has had with us in the car. Very good product,

4.0 out of 5 stars Essentially good, 4 July 2013
Good, sturdy car seat. Daughter finds it comfy but the leg straps cut in even with protecting pad. Would recommend to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautfiul car seat, 1 July 2013
Wendy Boyd - See all my reviews
My baby loves her new seat! It looks cool and she certainly looks really comfortable in it - has plenty of naps while driving so it must be pretty snuggly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›