5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Farm Building and Farm Yard, 30 Oct 2013
AJS (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRUSHWOOD Toy Farm BT8855 My Second Farm Play Set (Toy)
We bought the First Farm for our 2 year old twins birthday one year ago and they've really enjoyed playing with it (in all senses of the word); it looks good, is easy to assemble and reassemble after little hands have attempted to put it away and get it out again. It is certainly robust, as it can withstand them standing on the roof etc (not that we encourage that). At 1:32 scale it is compatible with Britains and others toy tractors and farm animals.

One year on, based on our experience above, we've just bought them the Brushwood "My Second Farm" for their 3rd birthday, which is just as good, strong and realistic as the "First Farm" and can be used with this (to make up one big farm) or played with as a separate farm.

It also comes with 2 small plastic bags of pretend silage and dung, which look as though they'll be great fun to use with tip up trucks and tractor trailers in conjunction with the Farm's silage store, but we'll keep them hidden away from our boys until they are much older, otherwise there will be a complete mess across the lounge and bedroom carpets.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 6 Jun 2013
M. J. Frost - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRUSHWOOD Toy Farm BT8855 My Second Farm Play Set (Toy)
Although these toys seem alot of money - when you consider the amount of play my son gets from them they actually work out quite cheap per hour. Easy to fit together, quite adaptable for play and perfect for any real farm fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars farm, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: BRUSHWOOD Toy Farm BT8855 My Second Farm Play Set (Toy)
I bought this farmyard for my young grandson for Christmas, it was easy to assemble, sturdy and just right for a four year old- he loves playiing with it, and I am happy with quality and price

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to put together, 3 Dec 2014