4.0 out of 5 stars Still the good product as always
I upgraded from an older version of Access and, typically, there have been some major changes: "Memo" fields are now "Long Text" fields and so on. I did try to use a different database package but I could not do what I knew I could do with Access, hence the upgrade.
Published 20 months ago by M W M Darling

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good upgrade!
Wasteful, wasteful, wasteful an opportunity squandered by MS. Very disappointed that MS decided to do away with certain very functional tooling. Now just a standard database with no redeeming features. If you have Access 2010, DON'T DOWN-grade to this rubbish!
Published 11 months ago by T. Tran

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good upgrade!, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Microsoft Access 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC) (Software)

2.0 out of 5 stars So far not a good user experinece, 16 Jan. 2015
This product came with a CD that did not work. I was not overly concerned as I usually down load my software. So went a hunting for the Access 2013 download which is not that obvious to find. You actually have to select office 2013 and put in the product key which identifies it as access. Next once it installed it asked me to register with my email and account password where it promptly told me I could not register it with these details. at this stage I was a little frustrated but pressing the register pop up cancel revealed another one which gave me the option to register online or by telephone, selected online and all worked well. Have used the product and learnt allot with YouTube videos etc, but have found the product unstable I.e. Just stops working allot followed by a close and restart, also the product is not user friendly, I would say a bit antiquated and clunky really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still the good product as always, 29 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent software which makes sorting a vast amount of data ..., 28 Dec. 2014
Excellent software which makes sorting a vast amount of data easy using the linked tables. After reading about some people on this site experiencing problems downloading the software I was a little apprehensive at first about buying it, but to be honest once I signed in to my Microsoft account and followed the download instructions it all went smoothly and I have been using Access now for about a week and it is currently working perfectly and it is compatible with the Access databases that I created using Office 2003 which is great. I would definately recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Aug. 2013
Item description was spot on arrived well before delivery estimated date easy to install I would definitely recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Aug. 2013
very good does loads of good stuff i bought it to do a course and it helped me no end would deffo reccomend

3.0 out of 5 stars Come back MSWORKS.wdb, 23 Nov. 2014
D. K. Affleck - See all my reviews
Needed to have a data base option to upgrade from the simple to use Microsoft Works data base of fifteen years ago. Am still at the transition stage and converting files. For some reason , I had no choice as some MS Works material could no longer be opened without a converter. Built in security system seems complicated but presumably necessary.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 1 Jan. 2015
Complete waste of money! I got this to open .mdb files which are used by Mapmate, a third party program based on access1997. As .mdb files could be created by later versions of Access, I think it is disgraceful that MS has decided to remove any support for them from Access 2013. I want my money back, but probably too late now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Only problem is I could have done with it on laptop as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Access is a very good product.

Microsoft Access 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)
Microsoft Access 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC) by Microsoft Software (Windows 7 / 8)