5.0 out of 5 stars did the job
It is a long time since I did a spread sheet, but following excel book it was fairly easy to get it back.
Published 14 months ago by A. G. Heggie

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Power Pivot has been blocked
Published 14 months ago by Liz Crosbie

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Power Pivot has been blocked, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Excel 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC) (License)
Buyers should be aware that unless you buy the whole Office upgrade then a single version of Excel does not support the new Power Pivot function. Given this was my reason for buying this upgrade I like many other users are furious with Microsoft and this editing of product features should be reported to Trading Standards as a consumer fraud. I challenge both Amazon and Microsoft to tell us where that little nugget of information was buried, 9 point somewhere. Very very cross!

1.0 out of 5 stars PowerPivot rip off, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Excel 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC) (License)
It's an absolute disgrace that PowerPivot has been ripped out of Excel 2013 in the Home & Student edition -- it is apparently only available in bulk licences or, just now (october 2013), in the standalone Excel 2013 version here. I spent 100 on the Home & Student edition and it's useless to me as I need PowerPivot for data analysis work. Now my only option is to uninstall and go back to Office 2010 or spend another 100 on the standalone version.
Like the first reviewer I am very very angry with Microsoft.

2.0 out of 5 stars was ripped off, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Excel 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC) (License)
No bad word about Amazon, they are still my favorite book seller, however, I feel I should tell you this.

I ordered this software through Pharmacy and what struck me was that they charged me more than 30 for postage and handling. Since I needed an English version of the program urgently, I consented. After a considerable time a package arrived in my place sent by Royal mail. I opened it and there was nothing in it apart from the software key. Being a bit old fashioned I was in fact expecting a DVD. I got angry and was on the verge to phone them up when I saw the download instructions for the internet. I downloaded the software all right . I thought, however, what a system. Why didn't they send me the key by email or fax, it could have saved the customer 30 .

Maybe I am too old fashioned, by the way, I live in Austria.

1.0 out of 5 stars GREED, 27 Feb 2013
AS USUAL M/SOFT ARE NOT IN THE REAL WORLD. MOST OF US HAVE DESKTOPS AND LAPTOPS
WHICH WE USE IN CONJUCNTION YET WE STILL STUPIDLY (JUST FOR PURE GREED) GET SINGLE USER VERSIONS OF EVERYTHING

5.0 out of 5 stars did the job, 22 Jun 2013
A. G. Heggie "Now bauld" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Excel 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC) (License)

Microsoft Excel 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)
Microsoft Excel 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC) by Microsoft Software (Windows 7 / 8)
92.49