on 4 July 2014
has a 32cm, strong, elastic strap, it will stretch but would be very tight around a waist over a female size 8. But it's use is for arms and legs. Would take a 24 x 11cm gel pack (not included).
Strap is not sewn on, so could be placed any how for versitility.
Quite well made.
on 10 September 2014
Not very impressed with this product. The build quality is pretty good, but the strap isn't very long or wide so it is quite limited in it's usage. I had hoped to use this on my back but it won't fit round
on 24 April 2014
Does as it should just be sure to place the felt side to skin not the mesh as you could end up with ice burns. The velcro strap is perfect for keeping the sleeve and pack in place.
on 3 April 2014
I use this on my calves muscles and it stays in place with no problem at all. A good quality product that works without any fuss, I would deffinatly recommend.
on 1 November 2013
My wife says it will save a fortune on cling film.
Ordered Thursday got it Friday
Quick service, does what it say and a bag of sweets to boot.
on 2 October 2013
this ice pack sleeve is the best one I have found only prob was I thought it came with ice packs so I had to buy those separate
on 6 August 2014
Perfect for popping my ice pack in and wrapping around my foot. Much better than trying to secure a tea towel!
on 2 July 2013
very useful - much better than just wrapping a tea towel around a cold pack, would recommend for long term use
on 29 August 2014
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Spot on! Works well on ice pack. Strap too short to go around waist.
on 29 August 2015
Excellent though a bit bulky. I only wear it in in the house but it holds the ice pack very securely.