on 2 September 2014
Bought this for my 17 month daughter as she loves to hide under our kitchen table so thought this would be more fun!
Paid £12.99 on amazon although it states this was reduced from £49.99? There's no way on earth it's worth £49.99!!!! It's a basic play tent , worth £12.99!
Lovely and bright and I like the windows. High ceiling inside so they can stand comfortably. This tent is up in my kitchen at all times so haven't tested the pop up function yet. The base is very thin fabric so I have but I blanket in there. My 7,5 and 17 month old fit in it together so it's a good size.
I must admit I am a little worried about longevity though hence the 4 stars! As the fabric is very thin and the roll up and down door part already has a small tear where it's been sown onto the main castle.
on 19 May 2014
Arrived fast enough and easy to put up and down again, but very flimsy. It certainly not strong enough to play with outside. I think there are better options out they worth paying a bit more for. My little girl does love it though and its big enough for us both to play in, and im 6ft
on 11 June 2014
Substantial size and very well constructed. However, I found it very difficult to fold up. I'm sure there's a nack to doing it but I haven't learnt it yet!
on 15 September 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter who is 5 as other playhouses did not seem big enough. This is such a lovely tent and deceptively tall and roomy. Only slight problem was getting back in bag after getting out to check it. After a few attempts I finally got there but you have to be careful not to bend in the wrong place. This is just a small point though and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a present for a 5 - 6 year old (there are similar ones for boys too)
on 20 January 2013
Really nice play tent . Steady, easy to pop up. Easy to take down, good size. Doesn't take up loads of space but seems very roomy inside maybe cause of the height. My 6 year old daughter and my 21 month old son both love it. Great with little windows to play peekaboo . Ordinary price a bit high but I got it for a discounted price and for that price I would say it was a bargain.
on 21 September 2014
Bought early for my granddaughter's birthday in December. Opened and checked it when arrived. I found it a bit awkward to put the side stays in and to re fold down, I sure that will get easier with use. On the whole though for the price paid I'm highly delighted. I'm sure my granddaughter will love it when the time arrives.
on 4 August 2014
It's lovely tent big enough for adult to sit in. It's not the strongest material for outdoor, so it's better to put something under. Easy to fold and unfold, very handy bag to keep it. I'm very pleased with that purchase and definitely will buy another one in the future.
on 1 September 2014
This is a lovely little tent and my granddaughter loves it. Not sure how long it will last as it's quite flexible and the material is very thin but it seems ok now. There is a little hole above the opening of the tent just above the door, but I will see.
on 21 January 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old niece for Christmas. She absolutely loves it and it is permanently up in her bedroom.
Very roomy so can have toys in it and her 30 year old auntie (me!) can even get in it with her to play!
on 26 December 2013
Meets the description given and good value for the money. An instant hit with my 2 year old daughter. Only slight problem was that there is a ribbon missing inside which would hold one of the rods in place, but easy to fix.