4.0 out of 5 stars Nice play tent, fabric a little flimsy
Bought this for my 17 month daughter as she loves to hide under our kitchen table so thought this would be more fun!
Paid £12.99 on amazon although it states this was reduced from £49.99? There's no way on earth it's worth £49.99!!!! It's a basic play tent , worth £12.99!
Published 16 days ago by hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Pop Up
Published 1 month ago by Stacey McCormack

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice play tent, fabric a little flimsy, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Puregadgets© Fairy Princess Tale Castle Pop Up Children's Tent with Windows and Roll Up Door Pink Girls Indoor or Outdoor (Toy)
Lovely and bright and I like the windows. High ceiling inside so they can stand comfortably. This tent is up in my kitchen at all times so haven't tested the pop up function yet. The base is very thin fabric so I have but I blanket in there. My 7,5 and 17 month old fit in it together so it's a good size.
I must admit I am a little worried about longevity though hence the 4 stars! As the fabric is very thin and the roll up and down door part already has a small tear where it's been sown onto the main castle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Pop Up, 31 July 2014
I was hoping to use this tent both indoors and outdoors. The fact that it was a 'pop up' tent meant I would be able to do just that. However, although the tent does 'pop up' you have to secure it with 4 poles... this makes it a bit more difficult to transfer from inside to outside without taking it apart. A little disappointed as I have seen tents that pop up and back down without having to use poles. If just using indoors then the tent is worth buying, it's roomy and has nice bright colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play tent, 20 Jan 2013
Really nice play tent . Steady, easy to pop up. Easy to take down, good size. Doesn't take up loads of space but seems very roomy inside maybe cause of the height. My 6 year old daughter and my 21 month old son both love it. Great with little windows to play peekaboo . Ordinary price a bit high but I got it for a discounted price and for that price I would say it was a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful and hours of fun! Easy settling up and packing away, 11 July 2014
Big, colourful and hours of fun! Easy settling up and packing away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up tent, 11 Jun 2014
Substantial size and very well constructed. However, I found it very difficult to fold up. I'm sure there's a nack to doing it but I haven't learnt it yet!

3.0 out of 5 stars wont last long!!, 19 May 2014
Arrived fast enough and easy to put up and down again, but very flimsy. It certainly not strong enough to play with outside. I think there are better options out they worth paying a bit more for. My little girl does love it though and its big enough for us both to play in, and im 6ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for pink girl, 29 April 2014
This is easy to pop up and down and the tent poles for the inside are easy to assemble. It definitely had the wow factor for a fairy princess loving little 4 year old. Would say good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puregadgets Fairy Princess Tale Pop Up Childrens Tent With Windows, 31 Mar 2014
This pop up princess castle is excellent value for money, its well made and much bigger than i expected, its roomy enough for 3 children to play in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present for a princess !, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this for our granddaughter`s first birthday, she loves it. It is such a good size that it will last her for many years.Easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 3 Mar 2014
Brilliant tent for my 10 month old daughter. She loves to play in it and is great when shes got friends over. Good quality and take only a couple minutes to put upand down. Would recomment for the bargain price of £14.99

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›