5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!!
I bought this tunnel for my 2 year old son's birthday and have to say its far better quality and a great deal larger then I expected. Its so light and easy to put away and its perfect portable fun for those trips to grandma's or weekends aways! For such a small price tag its a great bargain and in my opinion a must buy for anyone looking for a play tunnel on a budget!
Published 23 months ago by C. Tomlinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture
Published 1 month ago by Leanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!!, 6 April 2013
C. Tomlinson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puregadgets© Cheeky Monkey Pop Up Play Tunnel for Children / Kids / Boys / Girls - Easy to store, Hours of fun Indoor or Outdoor (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 10 Dec. 2013
We wanted a tunnel & decided to get this one because it was a bit different. Seems well made & the children love it! The monkey face flap at the start of the tunnel is a good touch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture, 13 Jan. 2015
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my 15 month old son. He loves crawling through it and playing peek-a-boo. Tunnel seems robust enough and is super easy to put up and away. The reason I'm only rating it 3 stars is because I felt that the picture was slightly misleading. The colour of the tunnel is not a dark brown but a light orange/brown. I am also marking if down as I found quite a few lose threads on the inside of the tunnel. For the cost I would say that this is overall a good product but beware that you may find the picture is not entirely accurate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun tunnel, 28 Dec. 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I brought this for my 1year old grandson, he loves it. He is using it indoors at the moment, but I'm sure he will have fun in the summer out in the garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and flat packs, 14 Jun. 2014
Enjoyed by my grandson who loves it, enjoyed by his mum because it flat packs! Everyone is happy so that's good with me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but you can buy better ones, 4 Dec. 2013
Ms. E. Joseph - See all my reviews
Bought this for a friends little one as he loved the one I have for my children. Its actually a bit flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to open up and pack away and fab design, 3 Jan. 2015
Bought this product for my 17 month old son for Christmas to use indoors and he absolutely loves it. Very easy to open up and pack away and fab design. I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up monkey tunnel, 17 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas and he loves it he's had hours of fun. Packs away easily and good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars granson age 2 loves it east to pack awaybetter than ..., 10 Feb. 2015
granson age 2 loves it east to pack awaybetter than the plain ones

5.0 out of 5 stars play time, 16 Dec. 2014
kids love it packs up nice and small for easy storage