5.0 out of 5 stars Airtracks snowboard set = Good, 10 Jan. 2014
I went snowboarding for the first time last year and hired all my stuff out there, boots, board ect. When I decided i would be going again this year i thought i would buy my board if i could find one cheap. My girlfriend discovered Airtracks online, a German company who make snowboards. When i saw the price of only £133 for a snowboard, bindings and a carry bag I honestly thought this could be a bad buy it will probably be all cheap crap. My package arrived from Germany a few days ago, and say the least i was impressed massively, the board was in mint condition, the bag is of good quality and the bindings better than most, I attached the bindings with the instructions attached so easy and simple. I have yet to test my board but if the board is as good as it looks I would suggest buying this board for a first timer, so cheap considering it costs that amount to hire out there, plus you get the keep it!

all in all I'm glad I purchased and cannot wait to test it out on the slopes in the 3 valleys this February.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Mar. 2015
it is great for you first board and at a great price as well