on 16 July 2013
Here in Helsinki, Finland I among a group of good friends are going to have in a few days an annual golf championship that we call our "Brittish open". There is a group of ten older gentlemen of us and each must bring something to be granted in honour of winnings (notice:everybody gets something). Lucky me that I found these balls on yöur pages - nothing of the kind you can find here in Helsinki. And what surprised me still was the short delivery time. Be sure I'll come again!
on 15 April 2013
GREAT FUN GIFT!!! THEY ARRIVED SUPER FAST AND THE QUALITY OF THE BALLS WAS EXCELLENT.
I WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN.
on 30 August 2013
I brought these for my boyfriend as a present and he loved them! Would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves most sports and golf. They really are great!!
on 11 January 2016
Such a fun idea - I actually got these for my 3 year old as he is ball obsessed and loves golf too - perfect! The boys are now using them in thieir football table - so far not used outside so can't comment on how they weather but so far so good.
on 12 October 2015
I was a bit disappointed when this arrived because the box was falling apart and the seals were broken on the lid. I couldn't be bothered to send it back so I've fixed it best I could. It's a gift so hopefully the recipient won't notice!
on 17 December 2014
The young golfers in your family will love this as a present. It says they go a long way on the packet - here's hoping! Very attractive. Would definitely recommend. Great service, delivery and communication.
on 31 August 2015
I bought them for my father to use (expecting them not to be extremely good quality) and now he uses them all the time and prefers them to his plain white ones! And are better than I could ever imagine!
on 12 July 2015
Good fun item to drop in my golfing buddies bag , priceless expression when pulled out on the tee, novelty item only as they're meant to be , if you're after a set of 6 Calloway balls look elsewhere lol
on 19 March 2016
Nice novelty golf balls bought as a gift. Not sure if she'll use them whilst playing, but it would help in distinguishing who is whos ball. Brought a smile to the birthday girl's face.
on 12 July 2015
I tracked this all the way and it arrived before its estimated time.
Good quality and good fun - hoping to try them out in the next week or two