5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light
I use this light so I can breast feed and change my baby in the middle of the night with out waking my partner up. It gives off just enough light. Not to much that it keeps the baby awake but enough so I can see what I'm doing.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars This is quite a bright blue, it works as ...
This is quite a bright blue, it works as a night light for a disabled adult, he finds it comforting. I might buy another one to go in to the hall or kitchen so there is a light in there before I switch on the main lights.
Published 1 month ago by Musical girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nightlight, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
This nightlight is very good it is very bright n illuminates a lovely blue colour,great how it turns itself on and off when neccessary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for subtle background lighting., 23 Aug 2014
Mr. S. Ball "Ballie" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
Excellent product and really good if you need some background lighting on the landing whilst dealing with a newborn in a Moses basket next to your bed. The light is enough to see what's going on, but not too bright to disturb the baby or yourself.

Those that have reviewed and said it's not bright enough - buy a lamp!! This is intended as low level background lighting.

Again, those that have reviewed wanting the light to come on as you walk past - buy a PIR light!! This is designed to come on at night, and turn off when the minimum light level is achieved in the morning to save you electricity.

Ideal product for newborns and infants who need a subtle baclground light.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little night light, 22 Nov 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
A great little night light which I bought on the off chance at Tesco. I was walking past and saw this on sale and thought why not give it a try. We have used this ever since in our main bedroom. I have it plugged in next to my bedside lamp and I have since accustomed to the night light. The sensor light by Lindam isn't that intrusive when you have your eye lids shut, you can always tape part of it up. It's a blue type light and if your sockets are situated near by it can feel bright but with time you adjust to the blue light and I don't notice it much now. I did find we needed another one at the other end of the bedroom near my babies cot as it was pretty dark and I found feeding her difficult as I couldn't see her face. It doesn't have an off switch but you can always switch it off at the mains. I'll be buying a couple more for when family visit with children and the children are afraid of sleeping in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
Bought for master bedroom whilst the baby shared our room and needed night feeds. The senor works well and turns the light off during the day, a cheaper night light that i have in our hallway stays on all day dispite having a sensor too.
The light produced is the perfect amount to see what i am doing, but not too much that we can't get to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
These are spot on. I now have two (too of stairs and bottom of stairs) always in and turned on, and they come on at dusk with just a hint of pale blue light. You just don't notice them, forget they're there, but of course they're doing the job of just enough light to get about in the middle of the night

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too bright, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
The on/off sensor works well, but the light is a bit too bright. I had to tape over about two thirds of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is quite a bright blue, it works as ..., 5 Nov 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying., 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
On the surface this looked great, the light sensor meant we didn't need to worry about turning I on or off. However, after three days it just stopped working altogether. Just not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buzz light year to the rescue! 5/5, 3 Nov 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
I think the light is bright enough to feed and change. It still gives a bright light from the other side of the bedroom too and as yet hasn't affected the baby's sleep (at 3 months old). Downside (if you want to add one). It does at times disturb your partner if they don't like any light at all. Overal, it's worked great for me and it's better than having the hallway light on. I haven't had any problems with the sensor

Sensor Light