5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light
I use this light so I can breast feed and change my baby in the middle of the night with out waking my partner up. It gives off just enough light. Not to much that it keeps the baby awake but enough so I can see what I'm doing.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars This is quite a bright blue, it works as ...
This is quite a bright blue, it works as a night light for a disabled adult, he finds it comforting. I might buy another one to go in to the hall or kitchen so there is a light in there before I switch on the main lights.
Published 16 days ago by Musical girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nightlight, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
This nightlight is very good it is very bright n illuminates a lovely blue colour,great how it turns itself on and off when neccessary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for subtle background lighting., 23 Aug 2014
Mr. S. Ball "Ballie" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
Excellent product and really good if you need some background lighting on the landing whilst dealing with a newborn in a Moses basket next to your bed. The light is enough to see what's going on, but not too bright to disturb the baby or yourself.

Those that have reviewed and said it's not bright enough - buy a lamp!! This is intended as low level background lighting.

Again, those that have reviewed wanting the light to come on as you walk past - buy a PIR light!! This is designed to come on at night, and turn off when the minimum light level is achieved in the morning to save you electricity.

Ideal product for newborns and infants who need a subtle baclground light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
Bought for master bedroom whilst the baby shared our room and needed night feeds. The senor works well and turns the light off during the day, a cheaper night light that i have in our hallway stays on all day dispite having a sensor too.
The light produced is the perfect amount to see what i am doing, but not too much that we can't get to sleep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too bright, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
The on/off sensor works well, but the light is a bit too bright. I had to tape over about two thirds of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
These are spot on. I now have two (too of stairs and bottom of stairs) always in and turned on, and they come on at dusk with just a hint of pale blue light. You just don't notice them, forget they're there, but of course they're doing the job of just enough light to get about in the middle of the night

3.0 out of 5 stars This is quite a bright blue, it works as ..., 5 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Buzz light year to the rescue! 5/5, 3 Nov 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
I think the light is bright enough to feed and change. It still gives a bright light from the other side of the bedroom too and as yet hasn't affected the baby's sleep (at 3 months old). Downside (if you want to add one). It does at times disturb your partner if they don't like any light at all. Overal, it's worked great for me and it's better than having the hallway light on. I haven't had any problems with the sensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed., 7 July 2014
P. Budden (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
With a short landing and steep stairs, some sort of light on a night is needed. Most bulbs were not bright enough in the evening, but too bright at night. This nightlight seemed the best solution - and so it was. It bright enough to get to the bathroom at night without falling down the stairs. By 0600 (summer time) its already switched itself off. Brilliant !

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
Fantastic product. I've been looking for something that doesn't stick out too much from the wall. This one is great as it's flat and the blue light is not overly bright so doesnt' keep my toddler awake in the night. Arrived on time and in it's new packaging. Highly recommend.

Sensor Light