5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I use this for night time feeding, enough light to change nappy if required without waking everyone up.
Lightweight, very portable and easy
Published 22 months ago by gail russell

3.0 out of 5 stars It is very light and feels flimsy but for the ...
It is very light and feels flimsy but for the price I shouldn't expect any more. Now I grasp that if to be used near children that the battery casing has to have screws but the screws are so tiny and were hard to unscrew, if the batteries have to be changed several times I am not sure how well they will hold up, also its not as bright as I had expected but hopefully it...
Published 7 months ago by A. Summers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Sept. 2013
Lightweight, very portable and easy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little light, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
A great little light, I use it for night feeds with my newborn and it gives off just the right amount of light.
It stays on for 20 mins and then turns itself off which will be useful when he is bigger but at the moment is is very annoying.. It's like it can see what I'm doing and just as I'm carefully lowering him into his crib it'll switch off and leave us in complete darkness!! Also as I have to keep turning it back on after it has gone off, I end up counting how long I've been awake for..
But as a night light for a child it is lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this now!!, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
I cannot recommend this light enough. It is perfect and really worth the money. I got it for my 6 yr old son who has a little night light mushroom in his bedroom, but couldn't sleep easy as he wanted a light closer to his bed, or actually in his bed, as he was afraid of the dark. I needed something with batteries. This turned up and he loved it! It stays on for about 20mins and he can turn it on again at the bottom. He has it under the covers with him and doesn't get hot. He can carry it around in the dark when he gets out to go to his brothers bedroom. It has helped a little boy lots in his fear of the dark and we can all now get to sleep without worrying about him. The only thing I would say is it came with orange handle and feet, not red as in picture. I would have preferred red as the picture - maybe indicate which colour you prefer. I would buy this as a gift for a child anytime as it is very useful. I could see it being good on camping trips and holidays away too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night light, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
Very pleased with this just enough light to creep in the nursery and check my granddaughter without waking her up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Night Light, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
The perfect size for my 3 year old. Love that he can carry it about when he comes into our room and that it turns off after about 10 mins (perhaps less).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
This is a great idea, my daughter has already worked out how to switch this on and off, the fact she can carry it with her is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars the owl, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
my daughter loves the owl she uses it to read her books in the morning she has turned 2 yrs and find the on / off switch no bother

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great light. It has a lovely light which isn't ..., 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
This is a great light. It has a lovely light which isn't too bright, letting my daughter sleep, its also a great light to feed a baby by. It has a 20min auto turn off so you know the batteries ate going to last. I buy one of these for my friends when their babies arrive. It feels and looks lovely too. X

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
Great product, durable and it so cute too. Brought it for my 2 year old but his older brother swapped it with his other lamp, good thing as the time limit is short and I wanted it for my younger one to be able to see in the dark if he woke up during the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Light My Way Night Light (Baby Product)
Perfect little night light for my little girl. Can be used for either a boy or a girl. Cute little carry handle. Very fast delivery as i purchased this yesterday and it arrived today. comes complete with the batteries and easy to set-up. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Light My Way Night Light