5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite scrub!
Ive only been using this scrub for 2 days, but so far I think its great!

I usually take my make-up off with a face wipe, then use facewash to take off the dirt left behind before using the scrub.

Published 21 months ago by Ms. K. Johnston

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job
OK but not really sufficiently scrubby for me. I probably wouldn't buy it again but, to be fair, if you don't like your face scrubs too scratchy it's probably fine.
Published 11 months ago by Can't Stop Reading

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite scrub!, 13 Feb 2013
Ms. K. Johnston "K. Johnston" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
Ive only been using this scrub for 2 days, but so far I think its great!

It has good small beads but they are definately rough enough for some good scrubbing without damaging the skin. It also has kind of a minty fresh feeling. Sometimes it smarts around my nose but I assume thats to do with the snake venom ingredient, but its nothing major.

I also bought the face mask, day and night cream, and the 2 serums. Still undecided yet whether to get the 2 wrinkle products (Im only 25) but Il see how it goes. Couldnt do any harm! Even though its only been 2 days I can already tell theres a difference in my skin as its much more even toned, but as Ive been using the whole set I cant really single out a particular product.

Although I did order this on amazon, I also found it in Semi-Chem for half the price £1.99. They had the whole range :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great daily scrub, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
I'm very impressed with this face scrub. I had used Balance Formula products in the past so was very pleased to find that they have extended their range and are now making a scrub, as I think improving or maintaining good skin has to start at the basic level of washing it!

This product comes in a 75ml tube, you really dont need to use a lot of it so it is not only priced very reasonably, but is also economical. I wet my hands and face first in warm water, them squeeze out about the amount of 2-3 peas in the palm of my hand and gently massage it in, paying special attention to the areas around the nose, forehead, chin and in front of my ears, it has a good facial scrub texture which I find is not too coarse, it has a very pleasant subtle smell and is nice to use, I love how it makes my skin tingle! Make sure you rinse it off well, leaving no residue or gritty traces behind, then pat your skin dry with a nice soft towel. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed providing a very good clean base from which you can start applying any other treatments or make up.

In my opinion it's definitely a keeper, very very good value for money. I would also recommend that you try out some of the other products they make, such as their serums, creams and fillers, as they easily compete with their more expensive contemporary's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good exfoliator, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
I have most of this range and I can't fault any of the products all do as they say they will!

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 26 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
Very good product! Excellent price!
The best Face Scrub i ever used....feels fresh and the skin looks great...
I can highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Balance snake venom works, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
It works I use it almost every day and I can see a differance in my skin and I am 72 years old and I don't look my age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
This is a great face scrub, smells nice and does the job. It smooths the skin but isn't too harsh. The only reason I am giving it four stars is that it is quite hard to get the right amount out of the tube - loads tends to come out when you try to only use a small amount so be warned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
I love this product, as it leaves the face tingling after use. I am sure it doesn't do anything else but leave your face fresh and clean and that is what it is about, forget about a wrinkle cure, just enjoy the sensation of freshness.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought mine in the 99p store!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
I like using it. Face feels clean afterwards. But really I'm writing this review to let you know that I picked mine up from the 99p store. Honest!

3.0 out of 5 stars snake venom scrub, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml (Personal Care)
didn't see any difference at all ,just the usual face scrub nothing special really would probably buy again as its cheap enough

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›