on 17 November 2013
My nine year old got me to order this for him. I think the description may benefit from a size description as it turned up and was very small. No problem though, my seven year old can have it !
on 2 January 2014
I ordered this rucksack, for my 6 year old nephew, who loves playing dressed up as an army soldier. Most rucksacks reached his knees, but this was the perfect size for him to play around in. (He puts his walkie talkies, binoculars etc... inside it)

Very happy with the quality, price and quick delivery!
on 24 October 2015
Very small. Only just fits my 6 year old and doesn't fit much in it. Just about room for one kids sizes sleeping bag and not much else.
Quality is quite good tho and it looks the part.
on 10 May 2014
This was part of my son's 4th birthday army presents. Excellent quality, fits books and toys together so plenty of space. Easy to carry as not overly big, just the right size.
on 6 January 2014
my 6 year old son loves it, not to heavy but big enough for his pretend play to fit the essentials
on 4 January 2015