5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I use them for attaching my wheellie bins to the railings, as in the howling winds we frequently get here in deepest darkest yorkshire, the bins tend to get blown over or down the road.. So far very very successful. My neighbours are going to get them too. Very strong, and east to use, thank you
Published 8 months ago by costureira 11

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor elasticity and durability - look elsewhere
I've had these for a three months now and was using them for binding random objects to my rear bicycle rack.
I used the two red cords at first, and they're now in the bin, having worn through to the elastic. They weren't used that often, so it's fair to say they're not that durable.
Published 5 months ago by Miskatonic

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap, inexpensive, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
Great price and very fast delivery.
Seem to be good quality. I stretched one onto my bicycle as soon as they were delivered (over 1 week ago) it has been out in the rain and been used to hold objects on bike-rack. On taking it off and measuring the cord it is still the same length as an unused one: the 'elasticity' and cord quality seem good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Erm, they are Bungee cords..., 17 Jun. 2014
D. L. Price "cider_dave" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
They do what they say they do. 6 cords of varying lengths. They are not the thickest I've seen, but they were good value and for securing things are perfectly good...

Don't use them for bungee jumping, but if you use them for what they are designed for then they're a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
This is a great set of bungee chords and are very useful. I initially bought them to use for securing my mountain bikes to a carrier which works great and have since found many uses for them. Some of them are shorter which is also nice for various uses.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor elasticity and durability - look elsewhere, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
On the whole, they're not very elastic either, and I find the binding strength very poor. I'm going to buy new bungees, avoiding these. I suggest potential purchasers do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
very good with rapid delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but check whether they are long enough for your needs, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
Not quite as long as I anticipated, but happy nonetheless, especially considering the price. The length may have been specified in the item description, I don't recall, and if it was there I didn't really appreciate what that length related to in use. That is entirely my fault and no accusation or blame is directed at the vendor. Hooking two together allowed me to secure my item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not all these Elastic Bungee Cord Sets are the same., 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
I bought some similar to this in a pound shop but found they had plastic clips on the ends which tended to bend and some snapped eventually. I prefer these with metal hooks which are stronger and a type i have used before and more suitable for my needs. Basic packaging and quick delivery at a reasonable price.

3.0 out of 5 stars You can buy better, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
OK, it is only a bungee cord so what can you say. They are long but do not expand a lot, or grip very well. A bit floppy. Only very average but not expensive. I will make do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bungee cords, 25 Jun. 2014
Mr. Michael Price (east sussex,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack (Misc.)
I urgently needed to replace my exisitng ones on my yacht and found costs have spiralled out of control.
Came across this package and decided to give them a try.
So far just what I required-just a pity it was very difficult to get ends into hooks.
Kept pulling and now all ends recessed.

Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack