4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, functional, very happy!
Really well built stand. Nicely machined, lovely action on the height adjuster, and does exactly what they promise. Very happy. Would order from them again.
Published 17 months ago by sos@iona.com

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for the 15" MacBook Pro!
My 15" MacBook Pro keeps slipping off the stand very slowly, but continuously. It already fell on the floor once because of that. Luckilly it had a soft landing, and so nothing happened.

On the box it claims to be suitable for all MacBooks up to the 15" one. Thats definitely not true.

So nice it looks, I cannot recommend it to anyone using a 15" MB...
Published 8 months ago by Gernot

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for the 15" MacBook Pro!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Twelve South HiRise Adjustable Stand for Apple MacBook Pro/MacBook Air and New Macbook Pro Retina (Personal Computers)

So nice it looks, I cannot recommend it to anyone using a 15" MB Pro.

For a 13" it is perfect though, thus the two stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, functional, very happy!, 27 April 2013
sos@iona.com (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, snazzy and professional appearance!, 14 Aug 2013
The Hi rise stand is very nice looking and suits the appearance of apple products. Out of other macbook stands I have seen this definitely looks the best. It is a strong support and grips the macbook, allowing no sliding whatsoever. It is easily adjusted, bringing my macbook to the same height as my external monitor. I have to say I wouldn't pay £59.99 for it I think that is overpriced. I was lucky enough to get it for half that price brand new which is about what it should be. But if you want a stunning stand because you have an external monitor and your willing to pay whatever price you can get it for then this is a must have!

1.0 out of 5 stars Permanent wobble, avoid., 6 Sep 2014
I didn't purchase this through Amazon but directly from the Apple store for the same price. It took all of 5 minutes of it being out of the box for me to decide that I will be returning it. It doesn't feel well made and it has a permanent wobble regardless of where you touch your MacBook whilst it's sat on it, although even when nothing is on it, it has a wobble so it's no wonder.

Really disappointed, so much so that I'm writing my first ever review on Amazon despite shopping on here for years, just to warn others who might be considering this product to not waste their time. I've now decided to purchase this well reviewed one instead, directly from Amazon, which I should have done in the first place and saved myself some time and hassle. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008JIGL08/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, 6 July 2014
Excellent product - robust, adjustable, sleek looking. I have a 33cm Macbook which stays put on the stand with no slippage. Great for maintaining good posture at your desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Macbook stand, 27 May 2014
This is a neat and functional Macbook stand. It looks great on my desk and helps bring it up to height next to an external monitor. I've put mine at max-height and haven't adjusted it since but the initial adjustment was easy. I have had no issues with the laptop sliding off (Retina Macbook 13"). I am using a bluetooth Apple keyboard & mouse. Would recommend to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but lacks grip, 21 May 2014
As some other reviewers have mentioned the flaw in this otherwise lovely design is that it doesnt hold your MacBook secure. With both my 15" Pro and 13" Air the laptop tends to slip off which is disconcerting as its a good 3-4 ft off the floor when on a standard desk! I have had to use Blu Tak to make sure it holds. Hardly a design feature!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice height,but., 21 April 2014
With this riser for your laptop/ MacBook (for me at least) you get a nice working height with the usual high quality of finish from Twelve south, who definitely mimic the Mac finish well. However the main drawback I have to mention with this stand is the fact that my MacBook has a tendency to slowly slide forward down the stand despite the rubber grips, so a helping hand is required to keep it in place. Other than the above mentioned fault I can recommend this item for it's looks alone and the fact that it blends in superbly well next to a MacBook and thunderbolt display.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too wobbly, 24 July 2014
Looks good, but too wobbly, no matter how I adjusted the tension. Don't use it all. Ended up buying another one from Amazon (Rain Design mStand 360 Notebook Stand with Swivel for 13 inch MacBook and 15-17 inch MacBook Pro).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to stop hunching, 16 Jan 2014
R. Shears (Exeter) - See all my reviews
Saves me hunching over my desk. You will need to use a separate keyboard and mouse as it's not quite stable enough to use for typing. Would recommend getting Bluetooth to save having wires hanging out of the beautiful MacBook.
It can be used for other laptops as well.
The laptop sits on it without sliding and looks great.
The reason it did not hit the full five stars is that the one I received has a slight lisp to one side when fully extended, maybe a revised model could have a slightly extended travel so that the correct height could be achieved without reaching the top of the travel.