4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well
I needed this product to connect my 20pin USB connector to my Motherboard as it didn't have 20 pin compatibility. It does the job the only gripe I have is they could have made the cable longer.
Published 19 months ago by Kieran

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy Adapter But!
This adapter is very handy and allows you to convert a USB 3 header connector to fit into a USB 2 header thereby converting your USB ports on the front of your case This is because everything I connect is USB 2 as are most peoples and its handy having the ports at the front. Secondly I want to use the USB 3.0 header for a card reader so using the adapter frees up my USB...
Published 16 months ago by Stavros

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Neewer USB3.0 19 Pin to Front Panel towards to USB2.0 to Motherboard 9 Pin Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 6 July 2014
Does what it says in the tin. I have had no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 23 May 2014
Not much to say about it, it's exactly the same as in the image and works fine. It's great for if you have a USB 3 header on your case but USB 2 on your motherboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars It simple does the job, 16 Mar 2014
It does what it says on the tin. Perfect. Simple install. exactly what i needed to finish my build. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it does., 2 Feb 2014
Accidentally brought a motherboard with 2.0 header sockets and a case with 3.0 ones. Fast delivery, easy to install and i niw have more USB ports at my disposal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 17 Jan 2014
I realized after purchasing my Cooler Master Haf XB that I would be unable to connect the front USB 3.0 ports due to the lack of support provided by the motherboard. So after a few months I bought this and it does the job nicely. Nice length wire that doesn't feel delicate or flimsy. Not much else to say really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a new PC build, 14 Jan 2014
Like one of the other reviewers, I bought an oh-so-lovely Corsair case without realising the front USB ports were USB 3, which I did not factor in for the motherboard, which only had USB 2 connectors.

This solved the problem perfectly. I was concerned that maybe the USB 3 front end and the USB 2 on the motherboard would be incompatible but it works seamlessly. This gives me useable USB ports on the front of my PC.

The cable length seemed absolutely fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, what more do you need?, 13 Jan 2014
got a new case (Corsair carbide 300r) and moved over my old computer, which i found out (should have known really) had only a USB 2.0 connection on the motherboard, so the search began for an adapter and i came across this, ordered, delivered, plugged in, works, some say too long, some say too short, im my opinion too long is better than too short ( for cable management) but for me it was just perfect and mainly, it works is all that matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution!, 25 Dec 2013
easy to install and works with USB 3. it has a 6GB/s SSD WD "Passport" connected and works perfectly with it. Yes I recommend this item.