5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick eggs!!
Does what it says on the tin!!! Eggs do not stick. Dishwasher proof. Smart looking. I would recommend this highly.
Published on 15 April 2013 by L. Haynes

3.0 out of 5 stars Shaky start but persevered...
Published 20 months ago by Deb Adamson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Shaky start but persevered..., 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: ProCook Gourmet Non Stick 4 Egg Poacher 20cm (Kitchen & Home)
When I first used it, I was gutted as it didn't cook the eggs well at all. I tried several times but the eggs were runny or the yo,is were solid. I emailed pro-cook and customer services were extremely helpful. Suggested I cooked the eggs thus: grease pans, add egg and then turn on and cook(as opposed to putting eggs in when water is already boiled). It takes longer but it does seem to work. The customer services rep was fantastic...she refunded my money when I complained and then, when I finally got it right and suggested to her that they debit the money again, she said it was fine. Effectively I got the poacher for free! So, if you follow the weird instructions and show patience, it appears to work well!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but does not function well, 2 May 2014
This egg poacher is exactly the type I've been using for years. The basic concept works very well in general. However, this particular one does not. The four plastic cups to hold the eggs are made of very cheap, lightweight, plastic. As a result, when the water below them simmers, the steam pushes them up out of their slots. Water splashes all over, including into the as-yet-uncooked eggs. In addition, the glass lid gets completely steamed up, making it impossible to view the progress. Also, for some reason I do not understand, it seems to take the eggs twice as long to cook as it should. I would have returned the product, but I live abroad and it would have cost me too much postage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick eggs!!, 15 April 2013
L. Haynes - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro cook egg poacher, 22 Jun. 2013
Very good quality, delivered quickly. It poaches eggs to an all cooked through with no parts of the egg left not cooked. Pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 10 May 2013
Best poacher we have ever bought as the cooked eggs do not stick if greased well. It is the most expensive poacher we have ever purchased but worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little beauty, 14 May 2014
There are so many conflicting reviews for cookware it's impossible to predict what you're going to get.

I really can't fault this.
Easy clean plastic cups
Solid handles
Quality teflon frying pan with a vented glass lid
Actual stainless steel

You have found your poacher :)

4.0 out of 5 stars egg sizes, 10 Aug. 2013
can only use medium sized eggs as anything larger does not cook properly other than than it is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pan, 9 Mar. 2013
Arrived without delays, even though it was near Christmas. An excellent pan and for the quality, really good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars This Product is Rubbish, 8 Sept. 2014
This product is not fit for purpose. Without doubt it is the worst egg poacher I have ever used. Whoever thought plastic poaching cups would conduct heat efficiently has obviously never used one. I have gone back to metal cups which will poach an egg in 4 mins perfect every time. Unlike ProCook Gourmet Non Stick (that's rubbish) can take 7 mins and may or may not be cooked properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg poacher, 10 Feb. 2014
This does as it says, no more poaching eggs in a pan for me, it's so much more easier to clean! Delivery was quick and it was a very good price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›