on 1 April 2014
This will protect the body of the phone quite well. However, I have still managed to smash the screen twice whilst this cover has been on and I have therefore upgraded to a more comprehensive cover.
on 11 December 2013
I'm a little new to the terminology used in the description so It's not quite what I expected as it only protects the back of the phone. Still it was cheap and it does the job its designed for.
on 7 March 2013
Looks good, feels nice and fits perfectly. An essential accessory as the Lumia 820 has a smooth design and prone to slipping out of ones hands
on 26 May 2013
Essential protection for my new phone. Discreet looking almost like a diary. In a crowded handbag protects phone from other objects.
on 1 April 2014
easy to apply, easy to remove
it secures the phone on the sides, less on the edges
and makes some buttons less accessible
on 4 September 2013
While I was initially pleased with the fit and look of this cover, I was disappointed when one corner broke off after 3 weeks
on 9 October 2013
Does everything as described. Welcome change from my HTC. Still getting used to it but I am very happy with this purchase
on 8 April 2014
to protect my phone and this it dose very well
Very robust and fits well in your hand
I would recomend this
on 16 June 2013
A good robust system but it would benefit from an additional front cover.The protection film is also of high quality
on 12 August 2013
I am still using mine and quite pleased with the product, It hasn't let me down.I would recommend thisto a friend