Platform: Xbox 360Edition: StandardFormat: BoxChange
Price:£6.95+ £2.03 shipping

on 22 August 2014
Ok so this is not going to win any awards for its storyline. Yea it isnt fanatastic but its immersive and I find thats a very important part of any game.
The graphics are some of the best around especially if you are rocking the hdmi cable from your 360. Every detail is great when it comes to the graphic design.
Mutiplayer leaves much to be desired but its not to bad for a quick run about
would be 5 stars if the mulitplayer and storyline had been thought out more.
on 25 December 2012
Right, first thing first. Ignore the review from Cley. This isn't a bad a game.

MoH Warfighter is not COD, and don't be under any illusions that it is. What it is, is a solid, FPS. The main story is approx 8 hours (give or take) and follows a US special ops team in the hunt for an Osama Bin Laden type figure. The timeline/characters for the game follows on directly from the first MoH. The game basically takes a standard FPS formula and adds in a helicopter based mission and a driving mission. The controls are fairly standard, and with the exception of the grenade/melee buttons are the same as COD.

My main driver for buying the game was the multi player. I'd played the beta version a week or two before release, and really enjoyed the fire team option. It's a new (and in my limited experience, unique) way of playing the game. This option basically pairs you up another player, and if you choose to, you can support each other and heal/resupply as required. The game options are the same as most on-line multi players, i.e. Deathmatch, Team deathmatch, Capture the flag etc etc. The maps are bigger than COD, but not as big a Battlefield (and it doesn't have the vehicle options either).

Overall, the game is a solid effort, the Frostbite 2 engine is nice and fluid, and is good on the details. Just a side note on the achievements (if you're that sort of person), you can hit ~ 500g without trying to hard.

Anyway, if you choose to play this, enjoy.....
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Platform: Xbox 360Edition: StandardFormat: BoxVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm a huge fan of FPS games and have played the Call of Duty (COD) series for quite some time. I've also occasionally delved into Medal of Honour and really liked them (especially Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (Xbox 360) released in 2010). MoH Warfighter is actually a fun game with controls similar enough to COD that you can pick it up easily but different enough to keep things interesting. Basic controls like running, looking down the signt, reload, crouch, swap weapons are all the same with some nice additions like hide and peek when crouched behind cover to minimise taking damage.
On loading the game from the off, I was asked to install an update which failed to install correctly. On restarting the game at the main menu I was asked to install the update again to enhance HD content which apparently went fine. Oddly enough the game has 2 discs and I found it really annoying that when you select single player, the system informs that the incorrect disc is in and requests to swap discs. Having re-checked the disc labels I found nothing on them indicating whether they were for single player or multiplayer gameplay. Just so you know, disc 2 is single player and disc 1 is multiplayer.

The single player campaign was actually a lot of fun with a mix of sniping, car driving, boat driving, close and ranged combat. Graphics are pretty good and background music was enhancing as well. However this all came to a stop when the bugs/glitches started. I am currently unable to pass the mission 'Finding Faraz' as the game keeps coming up with the same bug and I'm unable to breach a door that isn't there. On searching the internet on the subject I surprisingly found that the game is riddled with bugs across all gaming platforms. The multiplayer gameplay is also reported to have several bugs. There have been hit and miss attempts at being able to overcome this bug ranging from replaying the mission between 3-10 times, restarting a previous save to deleting all saved data on the Xbox and replaying the game from scratch.

I found it a huge shame as I was really getting to like the game but now don't find the prospect of replaying a mission several times on the off-chance that I might be able to proceed only to come across another bug very appealing. Considering the game has been out since October 2012 you would have thought that they would have fixed the issue by now but apparently this is not the case. A game of this normally high standard should not have been released if there were so many issues with it in my opinion and has only damaged it's reputation. What a shame.

All in all a fun game that is easy to pick up for COD players with good quality graphics and sound and an interesting storyline hence the 5 star rating for how much fun the game is. However due to the huge failings in the number of bugs and lack of promptness to fix these with appropriate updates I've given the overall game rating 2 stars. If you don't believe me, just search for the game with the added words 'bug' or 'freezing' either on the internet or on youtube and you'll find loads. Very disappointed. Attempt this game at your own peril.

UPDATE - I was able to get past the glitch but had to replay the complete scene before to do it. I also found multiplayer quite annoying in that it would put me in a game room by myself and although I was able to see around me, I wasn't able to move until enough players were in to start the game - No Game Lobby and no way to edit my classes and guns while waiting!!
on 13 April 2014
Not played on-line and I know this is now quite an old game but all the same it still a good one. Good graphics, good game play if a little predictable.
on 18 April 2014
I bought this game after enjoying completing the first moh so decided to try warfighter sadly the fun dissapears a few missions in the game wont let me pass the shore leave level end where u have to use a sniper rifle to take out rpg guys you have to shoot the ones the game chooses and even then the rpg terrorists wont die i shot one 5 times and he still stood then when the game let me do it correctly i had to kill two more rpg guys on a hotel roof same thing happened game wouldnt let me kill the rpg enemy and they destroy your helicopter everytime also early on inthe game you have to target a building with a enemy sniper in for airstrike game wouldnt register the command also it asked me to install stupid hd pack then told me i had the wrong disc in luckily i took traded the game into game and got enough on my points card to get gears of war 3 please dont buy or play this game you will not be able to pass the shore leave level as the game wont let you pass it im a massive fan of medal of honor but this one rising sun and european assault are pants rubbish avoid
on 23 June 2014
Fantastic Game, and that's now in 2014.
Only played single player so far, which is astonishing compared to COD or Battlefield. Absolutely on a different level.
Easy to adjust to, same controls more or less to COD.

Also, lots of achievements up for grabs if you're into that.

Definitely one of my favourite games, trust me I've got a LOT of games.

One problem though just one, is that once you've played say 6+hours in one go,
And your xbox is relatively hot, there's the odd glitch.
I.e. On connect the dots after breaching my weapon disappeared and I couldn't move, had to go back to last checkpoint, which wasn't a problem.
And then again, lots of games have problems when played for too long so it's not bad.

Other than that, fantastic game. And at this amazing price you won't be disappointed. Delivery was rapid too; ordered Friday at 6:30pm came on Saturday at 2pm via prime.

Enjoy! You won't be disappointed
on 14 April 2013
Well i am shocked at the reviews this game is getting. I'm glad i did not listen to them as most people are wrong. firstly graphically its so much better than BF3 and Cod Black Ops/2. the game play is a hard at first but once you have mastered it, its rewarding. Single missions are fun, and mixed.

The online multi-player is good. once you get used to finding your servers. its a breeze. my only niggle is.

1. having to install HD textures on the Xbox
2. having 2 separate games on each disc.

I had a lot of updates to do to start so i was a bit niggled of having 45 mins to download them. but once i have, it was go go go.

According to certain reviews there were a lot of glitches. but the updates seems to patched things up good.

Overall i would recommend this game to anyone wanting a good shoot em up.
on 29 December 2013
This game has epic loading screens which reminds me of the old call of duty one and two days , with modern day weapons and gear. It has game modes from both battlefield "mcom stations" and call of duty "domintion" as well your standard team death match. Graphics are ok, think they good be better , but the cut scenes and loading screens have spent a lot of time being made which gives this game a little memory of the old days, only wish I bought this for my pc. A good 4.5 out of 5 if you'd rarther a non arcade style game like the modern call of duty with not so huge maps and like battlefield. If you like old ww2 games then this is mix of that and modern which in my opinion is a must have. 4.0 out of 10 for the official rating is crap, they just rarther the bigger franchises dominated how we play, on this is old school ownage !
VINE VOICEon 23 March 2013
at first glance looks great, the opening mission gives the impression that it is a well designed game with good graphics, but thats all this game has to offer. gameplay feels like call of duty, its not bad, but its not fun either. and the storyline is the same usual terrorist thing, and also theirs a storyline about the character and his family issues, both which are not interesting, and not original. i cant comment on online as im not an online gamer. the game is also very glitchy, at a certain mission i have to reset the console 2-4 times before i can play it, and also you have to install i think it was 1.7gb of data onto the harddrive for optimum graphics.

to summarise the game, it has a short campaign which is quite boring, both the storyline and gameplay are unoriginal. and its also very glitchy.
on 24 February 2013
The First Person Shooter Market has been filled with good quality games for years with the Call of Duty and Halo fanchises just two of many. MOH Warfighter was therefore always going to have a tough task to stand out from the crowd, and while it isn't a poor game it certainly does not stand out. MOH has decent enough graphics and gameplay, the multiplayer is solid but nothing special. The storyline isn't any good but in my opinion that's no different to any other FPS. The trouble is that there is absolutley nothing to make MOH stand out, and with certain other franchise seemingly releasing games every few month that are better, I find it difficult to really recommend this.