4.0 out of 5 stars Still Amazing!
Beautifully constructed, this game still enthralls,the single campaign is short but quite brilliant. Make sure your Graphic drivers are up to date!
Published 9 months ago by Hopesprings

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but Frustrating
After playing the game, it has proven to be both fun and frustrating. It is a more-or-less standard first-person shooter, but the graphics are excellent and the missions challenging. There are two parts to the frustration; first, even in single-player mode, one has to log into Origin. I don't know whether it's directly related to that, but several times already the game...
Published 18 months ago by Danny69

5.0 out of 5 stars Action game, 24 Feb 2014
Mr. J. A. Champion "John Champion" (Maltby South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I found this to be a very good action game. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes playing FPS games.The graphics on the game are first rate. I think this is one of the best Medal of Honor games I have played.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!!, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I have played four other MOH titles but this is by far the buggiest, The mouse locks up, the scope can get stuck in your face. I have repaired, reinstalled and spent more time faffing around than it is really worth. You may get lucky but be warned!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not their best effort, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Tried to load this game, it crashed! Loaded first dvd, them when I put the second one in, as requested, it sat there and looked at me for 20 minutes. Origin then decided it wouldn't close, even in event manager, so I had to re-boot. Then the game decided it didn't want to load from the discs, it would download the game from the Origin server. This was taking forever, even with BT's top broadband. In the end I got fed up bothering so just switched it all off, I just can't be arsed with crap that won't even load properly. Total waste of money, don't bother.

1.0 out of 5 stars Medal of Honour Warfighter, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Can't play it with Windows XP. So what's the use of it? Should have been plainer that an upgrade was required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underrated Game, 5 Feb 2014
A. Hannah "book collector" (luton beds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I did find this game quite linear but the graphics were excellent in my humble opinion and it was fun. A genuine bargain

4.0 out of 5 stars Need for Speed?, 2 Jan 2014
zoo keeper "menagerie" (Romsey) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I loved Medal of Honor 2010 and had great hopes for this game. When I upgraded to Windows 7 it was high on my list of games to try. I really expected to love it.

Unfortunately, it didn't absorb me as much as its predecessor. It was a good idea to give the characters some depth by giving them home lives. However, I still wasn't sure who was who!

I suffered a couple of glitches. However, buying a game late has its advantages. I was able to find solutions on line.
1: Mission where no controls responded...Solution: Make sure you pass through first way point.
2. First car chase: View defaults to side window. Only lets you look ahead when driving forward. Chase car goes off route (through shops!). Shut down game and go back to save point (This mission took ages because of this glitch. I never want to play it again).
3. Screen goes black after second car chase: Reduce graphics to "Low". Play in windowed mode. I'm not sure if my copy would have suffered this glitch but I took pre-emptive action.

The action is fun. The weapons feel meaty. Some come with infinite ammo (although you can always top up from squad mates on other weapons).

It looks fantastic and ran smoothly on my moderate rig.

My main gripe is wasting time on car chases. If I had wanted "Need for Speed", I wouldn't have bought a FPS. Nevertheless, I will play it again (but not the first car chase!!!)and the multiplayer is fun (but numbers of players are falling).

Its stablemate Battlefield 3 looks very similar and offers a much better single player campaign.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's War Again, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I would say that this game is a very good game. It is quite taxing on your PC system, but if you have a high end PC, then the graphics are very, very good. I am playing my games with 2No GTX 690's graphics cards in sli, i7 3960X CPU, 16GB 2133MHz RAM, all nicely set on my ASUS Rampage Extreme motherboard, fully water cooled.

It is not just shooting, there are driving elements, and chasing down enemies that changes the tempo quite well.

There is probably too many cut scenes, but it does have an half decent storyline, the acting is very good, and it has very good musical scores to keep things pumping.

Some reviewers say the game is boring, I thought the opposite. Overall, I would give this game a 4 star

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not install, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
What can I say, it would not install. After multiple messages and standard simple response from EA with no real effort to sort it, I gave up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great action but FULL of Bugs and slop!!, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Finally after speaking to 4 live advisors from origin did I even install it!
It is very slow to load- and the cut (movie) scenes are prolific- and soooo dull!!

The gamer is forced to listen to inescapable endless clips involving a rubbish sloppy love story, and endless background blather on whats going to happen.

Another issue- it doesn't always save your place to the correct checkpoint. And- its frequently crashes and nothing you can do will alter that. Oh, and you need a brand new super powerful full on gaming PC to run this, don't bother if you haven't. You see, this is what they use at 'origin' so that's what everyone has - in their simple minds at least.
There are some good action sections, but not enough to justify buying this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game. Multiplayer has great ideas but just turns into a codlike nade fest, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Single player is great, the cutscenes help bind the story and pull you emotionally into the game. Graphics are brilliant. Multiplayer has awsome ideas however it has a huge learning curve and you get find yourself constantly dying from grenades and airial attacks. Maps are extreamly small and even more restrictive which lacks any sort of tactical play for those that do not want to just run and gun. Fireteam and buddys, playing for yout country and playing with other nations soldiers are all really great and rewarding ideas. Gun customisation is good but very messy and confusing.
Get it for single player in my opinion

Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD)
Medal of Honor Warfighter (PC DVD) by Electronic Arts (Windows 7)
4.99