on 2 May 2013
I use this to clean all sorts of things and I think it is good for getting rid of coffee and tea stains from mugs, cups etc. It is also very good at getting rid of marks from painted walls, ceramic baths, kitchen and bathroom tiles. I gave two sponges away to friends so they can use such wonderful product. I would buy this again when I finish using what is in the package.
on 10 March 2013
I have no idea why this amazing blocks work they just do and no nasty smells like you get from spray oven cleaners and the like they are amazing tea stained mugs forget bleach just wipe with one of these the stains are gone!
on 20 May 2013
Good quality magic erasers. These don't disintegrate like some brands. Worked well and coped with pressure when needed. These sponges get most marks of anything
on 18 November 2013
I m very happy with this product,I didn't know that you can buy this kind of product!!!!I m very happy that I don't need to use any chemicals.Very fast delivery and free as well!
The only thing missing are the usage instructions,it took me a bit but I got the idea in the end.
I would recommend this product!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 July 2014
These blocks are thicker than some, have one surface which is bobbled and do a range of tough household jobs. I wanted to refresh a high tread area of flooring. The grout was a little tired and these brought it up like new. It took the whole pack, but that cleaned around 30sqm of porcelain tiled flooring. Worth the extra cost.
on 1 January 2014
good value, they are equally as good as more expensive ones. I would definitely recommend them and would no doubt buy more at a later date.
on 10 February 2014
I've never used these before but heard them mentioned on a tv programme for cleaning skirting boards and scuff marks off walls. I've used them for all sorts of cleaning around the home and they are great. They do disintegrate fairly quickly but are inexpensive so that's not really an issue. Nothing lasts for ever. Very pleased.
on 11 December 2013
We always have these under the sink. Sometimes when your work top is stained and even abrasive cleaners will not shift it a good rub with one of these will .
on 31 March 2015
An excellent sponge, it doesn't fall apart like the others sponges I previously bought and removes lots of stubborn stains on floors, walls and furniture. When you are painting and miss cleaning up drips on the floor and it has tried the next day, these sponges are a lifesaver and very flexible. Plus the price is a bargain!!!!
on 8 September 2015
These actually do last longer than the regular type. Also the other day my sister asked if I had anything to remove a shockingly gunked iron sole plate, to which I recommended one of these sponges with ample elbow grease. Yeah there was a catch, she wanted me to use my sponge and my elbow grease lol Out of curiosity I tried both the normal density sponge and this type, well the normal one didn't shift a thing, whereas the high density sponge after a good 10 minutes removed it all. It's worth noting that I turned the iron on for a few seconds to warm the gunk up.
Yep, I will be purchasing more of these for those tougher jobs or simply where you need them to last longer, like cleaning the sink in the bathroom.