4.0 out of 5 stars Great
Bought the precision trimmer when my wife took up the hobby of making cards. Very accurate and safe in use. Good quality item.
Published 11 months ago by Allan Liddell

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok
Lovely looking item although the cutter blade did not seem very sharp and left scags on paper even if single sheet. Next time buy a professional one.
Published 14 months ago by Gillian Kirkpatrick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Ok, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: A4 Precision Paper Card Trimmer Guillotine Photo Cutter Arts Crafts Home Office (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars cutting edge, 7 Mar 2013
Ideal piece of kit. Cuts all the paper used for watercolour painting and everything else expected of it. well put together

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design, 4 Nov 2014
Shaun Collier (Stockport, UK) - See all my reviews
As with most guillotines, there's a plastic holder (not sure of the exact name) that you feed the paper through that holds it down. Unfortunately, with the guillotine I received I discovered it was lopsided, and a bit too late too. Don't trust the "ten sheets of paper" claim. I did nine and it wasn't a clean cut and because I measured it lopsided thanks to the rubbish rickety holder (which is difficult to readjust) I lost all of those pages of high quality prints due to an uneven cut.

I guess you get what you pay for. I'll be returning this tomorrow and I suggest you look for a more expensive guillotine. I've learned my lesson.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, bad customer service, 18 Aug 2014
Very bad quality product. I used it only three times (exactly following the instructions) and it got blunt, it was impossible to cut anything (not one sheet of paper!!!) with it after that. I am very very disappointed. What a waste of money it's been. Plus when I contacted the seller I never got any response from them at all!!! Very bad customer service. So I just threw the paper cutter in the bin and bought a completely different one.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok for the odd domestic cutting of card ..., 8 Nov 2014
This is ok for the odd domestic cutting of card and paper. There is no way it has a smooth glide though as advertised. Mine squeaks so loudly that living in a flat as I do, I can't use it after a certain time of night for fear of disturbing my downstairs neighbour. I really kid you not. Maybe it's not all lined up properly but if it's not I can't see how to adjust it. There is also the very big problem of not only not having a clue where to buy replacement blades, but no instructions and no obvious way of changing the blade even if one could figure out where to get them from.

5.0 out of 5 stars However the trimmer is one of the best tools I have ever aquired, 4 Nov 2014
The trimmer guide bar had not been assembled so I had to do it myself. Being a retired mechanical engineer I managed to assemble it with quite a bit of a struggle but I dont know how a non mechanical minded person would have managed. However the trimmer is one of the best tools I have ever aquired, but it will only cut five sheets of 80GPSI paper not ten.
Gerald McDonald. gergay@btinternet.com

3.0 out of 5 stars A4 precision paper card cutter., 28 April 2014
We chose this rating because we had to push one of the sides in proplerly to ensure the paper was properly aligned before cutting. Works fine now and for the price we paid it is good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on 1st use, 11 Oct 2014
Buyers beware! This product broke on first use. The cutting wheel became dislodged which meant the product was utterly useless. Further to this, I was less than impressed with the returns/refund policy. Overall a completely negative experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, 24 Oct 2014
I don't recommend this. the knife cutting thing moves onto the metal cuts paper in places you don't think it will. hard work pile of rubish

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›