Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Lumia 820|Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£27.07+ Free shipping

on 7 November 2013
love the shell, it fits snug as the previous red one.
it was very simple and effortless to take off and re-attach.
obviously you need to be careful not to let it slip while you claw your finger nails into it.
and the battery keeps falling out as well, need to practice my moves I guess.
the shell was described as blue but I had a lumia 800 in cyan before and colour looks identical to me, even happier, was worried I get an azur-blue cover.
it as a nice matt finish and just looks stunning.
review image review image
on 17 July 2013
It is exactly what i was expecting, very easy to substitute, the color presented and the color alive is quite accurate. The product is totally functional and i would recommend it to everyone that wants to buy something similar.
on 28 June 2013
when I bought my Lumia 820 phone I was disappointed that I could only get it with a black case as I really wanted the blue.
I now have my blue shell which easily clipped onto the back of the phone and I love it.
on 17 July 2015
Excellent and good value original equipment. It makes all the difference to the phone. This is Nokia's signature colour and combine it with a vibrant blue wallpaper on the screen and it looks divine.
on 19 March 2013
Exactly as advertised, looks great on my nokia lumia 820. Also the package came early which was a plus. Had this product for 2 months now very pleased
on 31 July 2013
I have wanted this case ever since I got my 820 and to find it for such a good price, and to be a genuine Nokia case, I thought it was Christmas :)
on 24 September 2013
I love this case. It has a lovely vibrant colour and fits so well. I highly recommend it. I'll probably order more colours to ring the changes.
on 9 March 2013
Just what I was looking for although I didn't realise that the cover that was on the phone when I bought was also a charging shell case...
on 9 July 2015
Great replacement cover, Cyan is a classic Windows Phone colour and the included wireless charging capability is a bonus!
on 7 October 2013
looks great on my new phone and does what it should , no more to add really, beautiful colour ..lovely.