on 15 January 2013
Bought this book whilst waiting for another to be released and am so glad I did. What a read! Thrilling exciting and unlike other books similar to this I could not predict what was going to happen. Sad I have to wait until June when the next one comes out but really hope it is as good as this one. Well worth a read ladies and enjoy!!!! Xx
on 27 June 2013
I'm glad I gave this book a go. Writing is way superior than most I have encountered lately. Love the exchanges between Dominic and Kate as well as the underlying wit and humour of the narration. Would definitely recommend this book and looking forward to the rest of the series.
on 21 March 2014
O.k so I am halfway through the book and I am not feeling it..Maybe I should give it a litte more of my reading time. Its just so bloody frustrating reading the same old same old....Him.. billionaire, CEO, Drop dead gorgeous, perfect, Never one to really comit to one woman, pretty much a player, a scorned lover in the wings wanting to crash in and take him for her..Her. perfect face, body, teeth, breasts, legs, cellulite free..fat free.. hair amazing, looks amazing in clothes, does not want anything to do with him. Slowly she succumbs..blah blah blah.......OMG can we have some imagination when writing these books. I love a good story line but all I read is the same old story...so pants. God bless Tiffany Reisz, Thoughless, Effortless, Reckless, Samantha Young, Abbi Glines, Kirsty Moseley, Yes they are teens and twenty somethings but at least its not all CEO and Billionaires... Why do the authors seem to target young age groups? What, we over forty somethings dont have anything to offer? No sex appeal...Older men and women can have fun too, look and feel amazing. We may not be pert or beauty personified but hey, we can bring the sassy, sexy, glam too.....o.k guess I am done with my gripe. I shall carry on reading this trilogy...I think....
on 12 December 2012
This is a very enjoyable book. Its follows in the same vein as Slyvia Day and E.L James. So for those who enjoyed those Trilogies, I would suggest giving this a shot.
The 1st in a Trilogy although i can't seem to find any information about when the next 2 parts come out as i would like to read those also to find out how the story ends .
on 31 May 2013
This is my absolute favourite book between "shades of grey", "sylvia day" and any other erotic novels.

It is unique in that you have - finally (!) - a woman who is smart, educated, independent, has dreams and can go for them rather than some "virginic wall flower" that awaits her prince.

Although it has all of the usual elements such as "mind blowing sex", "rich and handsome, problematic super man", beautiful locations etc it is fun to read due to the female character being a strong woman and deciding for herself how to handle this sort of man and actually follows through rather than "go/cry/wait for a response".
on 29 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book the characters and storyline were engaging and easy to dip in and out of. Much better than 50 shades and definitely a rival for Gabriel and the crossfire trilogy can't wait for the next book.
on 3 May 2013
Absolutely LOVED this book,can barely wait till next instalment (July 4th ) I had to make myself put this book down on several occasions as it just left me breathless... As soon as a friend recommended this i knew if she said it was worthy of more than 5 stars then it was a gem. How very right she was. :)
on 10 January 2013
Loved this book! Only got 3 hours sleep last night as I could not put it down. Yes Kate was a little immature and irritating in her overly defensive reactions/responses at times. Loved that even with her naivety and lack of experience she stood up for herself at times. Yes Dominic showed signs of a 'loose connection' or two in his ability to turn icy in a nano-second. But oh Dominic: what a great addition to our Christian (Anastasia), Gideon (Eva), Jesse (Ava), James (Bianca) club! It worked for me. So much so that I now have to figure how I am going to manage until 'Retreat' is released in JUNE! These fr--kin sequels/trilogies are going to be the end of me! If you're looking for a This Man / Up in the Air / Bared to You / etc type read you'll enjoy this.
on 9 September 2013
I bought this book whilst waiting for the release of another & so far it's not working for me! I'm half way through and i skipped to read the ending! take your own conclusions from that but i've found no connection with the characters, don't understand them or their reasonings! I suppose it's down to the way it's written, I mean it's very descriptive & wordy but only about the locations rather than there being any depth to the actual story!! I don't recommend it, anyone can write a sex scene but the emotion behind it is necessary, this book lacks that...
on 27 November 2013
This book is an unstoppable force. On first glance it just looks like another shot at 50 Shades and Crossfire, but they are so different.

Knight Mistress is a story of mind-blowing sex and their intense against-all-odds love.

The exchanges between Dominic and Kate are fascinating there is a humor between them and a underlying wit in there conversations. The sexual chemistry is explosive, they have such a carnal desire for each other that its almost destructive. They have a push and pull relationship that could either rip them apart or make them closer.

Dominic Knight is one of the most forceful alpha's i have ever read about, he has this aura about him that just demands compliance. No is not an option. That all being said you cant help but like him, he is subtle at times in his alpha ways, he is gentle and over generous.

Kate is super smart and wants Dominic more than her next breath, she throws Dominic of his game more than once.

There are nearly more orgasms in this book than there are pages, this story is erotically hot and sensual to the nth degree and i loved every hot sweaty page.
Your kept guessing right until the end never knowing where the author will take the characters, C C Gibbs writing is entertaining, engrossing and very descriptive.
Knights Mistress is one of life's great page turners i am so glad i have waited to read this book until i have all three books loaded and ready to read one after the other.