5.0 out of 5 stars The Desciples Know..
"I know your all crazier than us"

Well he sure got that right, to us they are the Beatles and the songs r like hymns so never mind the £60 price hike for a 2nd edition with no new material go out and buy this.
why? Because in Killer live u r purchasing the most controversial moment in the controversial history of rock music.
lIKE Johnny Rotten i...
Published 1 month ago by lewis remy

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Audio Quality (New 2012 Stripped Down Box Set)
Let's start right out with the facts....I'm one of the biggest Alice Cooper fans on the planet! The first 45 RPM single I ever bought was 'Elected'. My first 33 RPM album was 'Easy Action'. Since then I've bought just about everything else Alice, both the band and as a solo artist, has ever released on vinyl, CD, VHS, DVD, etc. I hate to say it but this collection...
Published on 1 Dec. 2012 by Jerry B

5.0 out of 5 stars old school by alice cooper, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Old School (Audio CD)
great to hear some of the older decade albums ,with music that lives on for ever ,this era was hard to beat

3.0 out of 5 stars Box Set is nice - DVD is disappointing, 23 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Old School: 1964-1974 (Audio CD)
as a collector's item for enthusiastic fans of the Alice Cooper Band this Box Set sure is kind of a must-have.

Apart from that, mainly the DVD is disappointing, as I at least expected video footage from the 1971 St.Lois
concert, that suprisingly is only available as audio CD in excellent quality but not as video at all.

Regarding the Old School Box Set I looked forward unreleased video footage from the Killer and the School's out
Tour in 1971 and 1972 and - sad but true - there is almost nothing on the DVD, that would meet that expectation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice Cooper Rock Legend, 1 Sept. 2011
Valerie Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Old School: 1964-1974 (Audio CD)
I purchased this for my husbands 50th Birthday, and it is amazing quality, with so much in the box.... goes with all his other Cooper, kiss and ACDC collectables...rock on

Old School - Special Edition