5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with these
Published 17 months ago by :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for books!
I bought two of these to go with a sideboard for our living room as we already have two pieces of the corona range and love it. I was initially really pleased with these as they look good and it didn't take too long for my boyfriend to put them together.

Published 7 months ago by Miss K Prance

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for books!, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase

However if you want to actually use these as bookshelves they are useless. We put a row of books on four of the shelves and the rest were for trinkets and photos. All the shelves that had books on have all fallen down. The pegs that are put in the sides are made out of plastic and have bent and snapped under the weight. We've tried using metal pegs with it too with no luck as the wood around the peg hole gives and the pegs fall out! The shelves are also too narrow so the weight of the books goes on the very edge of the pegs.

Next time I'll save my money and spend a bit more on something from IKEA that's been tried and tested! I'm surprised hardly anyone else has had this issue!

We've currently a living room full of books with no where to put them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with these, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
These arrived within two days of order, all well packed and whatnot. My dad assembled three of them in about two and a half hours, found it very straightforward (he tells me) and I'm really pleased with the result. I didn't think they were too expensive so was a bit concerned about the quality - I needn't have worried, they are totally solid, the front finish is nice and they are lovely and deep so hold pretty much all sizes of book. Because they are quite heavy, I'd try to build them in the room they are made for, just for ease (but they are moveable so no great worry).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
I bought this because I wanted a bookcase that would be really solid and feel like it would last a long time. I'm very pleased with this - I put it up on my own and that was fine (it would have been slightly easier with two people, but doing it alone really isn't a problem). Now that it's together I'm really happy with it. It feels very sturdy, the finish is good, and the quality of the wood is everything that I hoped it would be. All the pieces fitted perfectly, the instructions were fine, and generally I'm very pleased. Would order another one if I ever needed something similar again.

5.0 out of 5 stars !!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
We already own some of the furniture in this set so when we moved and needed more stuff we wanted it to match, very sturdy, looks great very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy Piece of Furniture, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
Found it a little difficult to put together but once accomplished was very pleased with it and my books are happy in their new bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
I love my new bookcase. I have other pieces of corona furniture in my living room and this matches in very well. It is actually deeper than I had expected which was a wonderful surprise. As with the rest of the corona furniture, the instructions are not fantastic but it is pretty self explanatory. A good solid feeling new home for all of my books

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
While this is nice to look at it is actually useless at its sole purpose....to be a bookshelf. The pegs simply cannot take the weight of books.

What sort of bookshelf can't hold books?!!? Avoid this piece of tat like it's AIDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
It looks beautiful ! Looks expensive and it was a great price.
No problem assembling it .
I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple construction, good size, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
Chose for good height and depth of shelves, simple design, natural wood and rustic appearance.

Put together myself, took about an hour, (minimal DIY experience) not too tricky, looks good, solid, and lovely natural wood colour.

Excellent storage, great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase
The husband put this up and said one of the screws were abit dodgy screwing it in and just one of the black studs were missing but we have worked that out and only put 6 studs in and it looks perfect! Arrived in good time and a great sturdy piece of furniture

Seconique Corona Tall Bookcase