5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and so does my puppy
Published 16 months ago by Meemeezmom

3.0 out of 5 stars cute fleece
purchased for my cat found it a little on the big side more suitable for a small dog or a larger than average cat
Published 14 months ago by mrs shani lynch

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and so does my puppy, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Small Strawberry Dog Cat Puppy Fleece Hoody Clothes Pet Apparel Dress Up - Pet Supplies by Accessorybee (Misc.)
I know, i know. People reading this will be saying OMG what are you dressing the dog in clothes for? I would have too a while ago, but quite honestly dogs get cold in the winds and snowy/frozen weather & let's face it we put coats on them. This to me was just a cute & fashionable way to make sure she stayed warm, without the old strap on dog coats we all used. She knows the routine, head in 1st, then legs and even helps :), i do find this funny. She looks adorable in her hoody, keeps her warm and her fur dry - living in Scotland it can be cold and wet a lot of the time. The item washes well and her harness fits over it perfectly. This really is adorable and practical, quite honestly i prefer the hoodies to the old coats we had a few years ago. Would i dress her in a dress.....errr no, but different strokes for different folks right? I find this a practical way to keep her warm & wash and wear easilly and quickly, so she always looks cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Jan 2013
Really cute my mum actually bought this for her cat it was a brillant fit the cat loves it washes well to. Would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy hoody, 27 Feb 2013
excellent value - looked about for ages for hoody for my pup and saw this 1 really cheap and washes well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first time wear and after bath, 4 July 2013
My puppy loves wearing this especially after bath and falls asleep wearing it, looks very cute in it, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute fleece hoodie for your dog, 31 July 2013
This hoodie is ideal for your little dog, lovely fleece and sweet strawberry design on the back. I found it easy to put on my dog and she didnt seem to notice she was wearing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute fleece, 17 Sep 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not for small dogs, 9 Jun 2014
from previous reviews and the picture I thought this would fit my jack chi pup, it drowns her, hopefully she will grow into it but it is a nice product, just not small.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 3 Dec 2013
Picture looks great but wen I received it it was 2 thin, fits my dog perfect but wish it was a thicker material

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014