on 21 July 2013
I know, i know. People reading this will be saying OMG what are you dressing the dog in clothes for? I would have too a while ago, but quite honestly dogs get cold in the winds and snowy/frozen weather & let's face it we put coats on them. This to me was just a cute & fashionable way to make sure she stayed warm, without the old strap on dog coats we all used. She knows the routine, head in 1st, then legs and even helps :), i do find this funny. She looks adorable in her hoody, keeps her warm and her fur dry - living in Scotland it can be cold and wet a lot of the time. The item washes well and her harness fits over it perfectly. This really is adorable and practical, quite honestly i prefer the hoodies to the old coats we had a few years ago. Would i dress her in a dress.....errr no, but different strokes for different folks right? I find this a practical way to keep her warm & wash and wear easilly and quickly, so she always looks cute
on 17 January 2013
Really cute my mum actually bought this for her cat it was a brillant fit the cat loves it washes well to. Would recommend this item.
on 4 July 2013
My puppy loves wearing this especially after bath and falls asleep wearing it, looks very cute in it, great value for money.
on 31 July 2013
This hoodie is ideal for your little dog, lovely fleece and sweet strawberry design on the back. I found it easy to put on my dog and she didnt seem to notice she was wearing it.
on 3 December 2013
Picture looks great but wen I received it it was 2 thin, fits my dog perfect but wish it was a thicker material
on 9 June 2014
from previous reviews and the picture I thought this would fit my jack chi pup, it drowns her, hopefully she will grow into it but it is a nice product, just not small.
on 27 February 2013
excellent value - looked about for ages for hoody for my pup and saw this 1 really cheap and washes well
on 4 May 2015
Took a while to arrive but thats the only bad point . Really soft and my puppy looks lovely in it :)
review image
on 8 January 2015
Cute, well made little fleece. I chose the smallest size for my chihuahua and she looks so cute. I don't dress my chihuahua as a rule but wanted something for keeping her warm in the car. Not sure that the hood works other than for decorative purpose as it covered her eyes.
on 17 September 2013
purchased for my cat found it a little on the big side more suitable for a small dog or a larger than average cat