5.0 out of 5 stars Pidata Bluray Discs
Having purchased other makes of discs previously I thought I would give these discs a try and especially at the price they are I thought there was nothing to lose. I have to say that these discs are ideal and work every time. I use LG BD writers and can say that the discs and the LG machines are well suited.

I would recommend these discs to others thinking of...
Published 13 months ago by glenn williams

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit anxious part 2
been using the cheap TDK disc and so far no coasters on that department.

i bought these 50 pcs. in a effort and part experiment to save cost on my cinematography business.
first try in burning data was a failure and it became a bad sign.

will try again...hopefully this is just a fluke. will burn something again.

wish me luck...
Published 16 months ago by magixpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Pidata Bluray Discs, 21 July 2013
This review is from: 50 x Pidata AAA-CMC Blu-ray Disc (HTL with Dark Inorganic Dye) - 50 x BLU RAY RECORDABLE DISC DISK BD-R - 25GB 4x - white - ink jet printable surface, printable inner hub - storage media; -EAN/UPC 806473381017 (Electronics)

I would recommend these discs to others thinking of trying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price for good discs., 17 May 2013
25 for 50 blank Blu-ray Discs seemed too good to be true, so I took the plunge and ordered these from Amazon.

I use my Panasonic DMR-BWT800 Blu-ray recorder regularly for recording documentaries, films and various tv series. So I burn all these recordings using these blank BD-Rs and I'm impressed at the burn speed and playback quality.

Overall, 50 discs have been used to date without any fault and I will be buying more from Amazon shortly.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont use on plextor LB950SA, 10 Jun 2013
I have had 3 power calibration errors when trying to make udf data discs
Drive works fine with Verbatim BD-RE discs
Im stuck with discs that my plextor LB950SA (latest firmware update 1.06)
does not like :(

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit anxious part 2, 25 April 2013
been using the cheap TDK disc and so far no coasters on that department.

first try in burning data was a failure and it became a bad sign.

will try again...hopefully this is just a fluke. will burn something again.

wish me luck.

been trying to burn a movie i edited using Sony Movie Platinum with a Sony Optiarc Blu Ray external burner with my i7 Asus Laptop runnning win7...so far no errors occured using the bad reviewed TDK disc..but with this one...i might just have ordered 50 of the worlds most expensive coasters.

i have a 120 unit order to be delivered this May 2013 and srill i only have 23 good TDK disc to burn it into. will order those by Monday as a insurance.

despite the good reviews on these disc i couldnt find a reason why its producing errors.

if your going to use these for business critical task think twice. it may be cheap but it performs not so well.

i wonder why blu ray disc are made different unlike the blank dvds which performs rather uniformly...

will buy a internal LG and Liteon burner for my desktop project next month and probably try using them.
I used the Ashampoo Free Burning software and it works well with the TDKs and not on these...lost already four days with four disc...havent succesful wrote anything on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 26 Mar 2013
Took a chance on these. Very cheap for the price. Arrived on time and well packaged. Will take a bit of time to use all these. Have used 10 so far. All 10 burned perfectly. No coasters. Used mostly for backing up data from computer. Have used a few for backing up blu-ray films as well, which play brilliantly on my SONY BDV-E370 3D Blu-ray player. Perfect for printing on as well. Will defiantly buy some more if this keeps up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not aceptable quality, 7 April 2013
Mr. Hans Stein (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using another brand successfully for some time and decided to try the Pidata. I have used three discs so far:
The first one was rejected by my BlyRay recorder. The second one recorded but the quality is pathetic and pixelates the entire disc and the third one after being recorded refused to play in any of my players!
It appears to be an inferior quality disc

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 15 Jun 2014
Used these to back up 100 GB of photos. Seems to work. The disks are printable.Will buy them again. Very reasonably priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Jun 2014
I bought these disc and took a chance on them.So far I have had no toasters and they have done there job.They maybe cheaper than the tdk or other brand names but they do the job and I have bought two lots.
No problems no toasters and will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for me, 9 May 2014
Given the low price, my expectations were also low, but I thought I would give these a try. I have not been disappointed. They recorded perfectly using a new Pioneer Blu ray burner and Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 software. They also print up beautifully all the way to the hole. What's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery, 20 Jan 2014
Would prefer the non-printable face on the discs but you just can't seem to get them - this is a minor gripe. The discs have all burned successfully and I am pleased with the results.