on 7 July 2013
Another coffee from this range which is thoroughly enjoyable with a strong preferred taste. Gradually trying them all in time
on 13 March 2013
Great taste. Easy to make. You can stack your pods for one or two cups of joe. I prefer two pods so I can make two cups of coffee, one for myself and for my husband at the same time. Senseo coffee makers are also great. Love Senseo products. This product is great for the price. Highly recommended. Strong coffee, gives you a good kick in the bum in the morning to get you moving before heading to work.
on 31 August 2012
First came across the Senseo system in France some years ago when staying with friends.They gave me my first machine & coffee but the problem is getting the coffee pods in the UK. Most French supermarkets sell their own brand Pods but I was delighted to find them on Amazon as the postage from Holland (Douwe Egbert direct) was getting horrendous.This regular order system from Amazon is just what I needed!!!
on 9 January 2016
Now owning a dualit coffee machine, which does ground/ pods &these senseo pads that fits the double or single holder perfectly (single holder the better one) I personally prefer the darker roast, but it's a matter of fine taste.They are so easy to use & can go in the recycle food waste too.i function the machine on Americano setting & get a lovely frothy 3/4 mug of hot full flavoured coffee
on 23 November 2014
In those immortal words of someone else's TV ad. It does what it says on the tin (packet)! Lots of flavour bursts through
and even our friends who nearly always drink instant coffee (terrible stuff) say how nice this is. The advantage of coffede pads is that you can mix and match with different varieties and strengths. Good stuff!
on 19 May 2013
I decided that after many trips to my supermarket there must be a cheaper way to enjoy coffee ...

i then found these bad boys on amazon and never looked back

a smooth rich taste that carresses you in all the right ways ... simply orgasmic...

get a double mug size and prepare to blow your load, awesome...
on 2 March 2015
My coffee of choice now for making espresso or latte. A good strong taste and they work in most makes of espresso machine. They are more expensive than loose coffee but I find it worth paying a little more as they are so easy and mess-free. The pods can be composted afterwards unlike the capsules used in sone machines.
on 12 July 2014
Found this system suitable for my needs. The taste of the coffee also suits my palate. though at moment I am also buying the same coffee at Morrisons on a weekly basis due to the money of vouchers I keep getting, it is an offer not to refuse as it is cheaper than buying on Amazon. Still great coffee.
on 11 June 2013
We bought the Senseo machine a while back and had a little trouble finding decent priced pods, so initially we bought a mixed bag of which this was one, for me it has a strong smooth taste which is just right for getting you going. So now we buy in bulk and get great tasting coffee for a great price.
on 12 March 2013
I have know Senseo Dark Roast for several years now and find it has stayed at the same high standard of delicious flavour !
I have recommended Senseo coffee to many friends and acquaintances, so that they too can enjoy the experience of a heart warming cup of Senseo velvety smoothness