5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite.
I have had a senseo machine for about 10 years and while I stayed in a city I had no trouble getting these pods but on moving to a small island community I found that the local supermarket either didn't stock or charged nearly £1 more than the larger supermarket.
Every one I have given coffee using the pods have praised it.
When I saw Amazon did the pods on...
Published 23 months ago by John Macdonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Strength
This Douwe Egbert coffee is not as strong as I expected, will try the extra dark when I next order!
Published 12 months ago by christine cutler

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite., 30 July 2012
Every one I have given coffee using the pods have praised it.
When I saw Amazon did the pods on subscribe and save I jumped at the chance and made my order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sensoe dark coffee pods, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Douwe Egberts Senseo Dark Roast Coffee 18 Pads (Pack of 5, Total 90 Pads) (Grocery)
A reasonably tasting ordinary coffee, in size about right for an average cupful, and inexpensive. They work well in my deLonghi espresso machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Senseo Dark Roast, 20 July 2013
One of the best coffees around - very addictive! Need considerably bigger bags! Why can't we buy packets with at least 50 in them?

5.0 out of 5 stars love the dark roast so much better than the medium.I drink it totally black with no sugar and there is no bitterness at all just, 14 Aug 2013
As said use to drink medium roast thank goodness changed to the dark roast .I drink my coffee totally just black and therers no bitterness in the coffee at all!just leaves me wanting more more more!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars senseo, 21 July 2013
tasty and creamy and subtle with a fresh aroma,and very definitely a morning waker upper, ready to tackle the day ..

3.0 out of 5 stars Strength, 9 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 7 July 2013
Another coffee from this range which is thoroughly enjoyable with a strong preferred taste. Gradually trying them all in time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee, 26 Jun 2013
With the range of available coffee pads in the UK certainly being limited, this is high quality coffee for a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jun 2014
So pleased with our purchase of these pads, much better value than the super market. Great taster and well presented on arrival.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO FLAVOUR DON'T BUY, 21 Jun 2014
Don't know whether it is the coffee pads or the Philips Senseo Viva Café HD7825/60 but these have little taste even when 2 pads are used for one cup very very disappointed. I thought I could trust this company and have now missed deadline for return. My advice DON'T BUY