on 10 February 2012
This is the standard roast for the Senseo machine but is possibly my favourite. Not too harsh but certainly not too weak. Just a great, well balanced, flavoursome coffee. The Senseo machine creates a fantastic crema layer on top and the resultant coffee is just simply perfect.

Also as this is sold direct by Amazon, delivery is free and the price is very low considering you get over 100 pods! Also if you Subscribe and save, you save an extra 10%!

Fantastic deal for fantastic coffee!
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 September 2013
I use these pads in a Gaggia Classic espresso machine, and always get a smooth cup of espresso with an excellent crema. There is no mess and the used pads can be recycled as vegetable waste. Senseo offer a range of flavours and strenghs.
on 2 May 2012
Among my family and friends my Senseo coffee is like 'marmite'
They either love it of hate it!
For those who like the taste of real coffee, it's an easy 'Love It' - instant coffee drinkers seem less impressed.
For me - having real coffee but not having to wait for a drip drip drip of a filter machine is perfect.
Just pop in the pod and push the button, in seconds I have a ready to drink beautiful coffee with that gorgeous 'coffee shop' creme on top.
22 comments13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2013
Delicious and addictive! I wish they made bigger bags with more in them. These don't last long enough in my house and I have to keep buying more!
on 3 October 2013
I don't think they taste as good as the classic aroma, however they're certainly close.

Don't make the mistake of having 2 cups from the Senseo, its not that good (compared to the classic).

Just do the single and replace the pod.

Otherwise all good.
on 7 February 2013
Just love it . I would recommend it to everyone who loves coffee and have senseo coffe machine. Great taste, not too strong not too weak, just perfect :)
on 27 March 2013
This coffee is pretty tasteless. There are much better coffees out there and I shall not be purchasing this again. I'm glad I only purchased the one.
on 9 February 2012
Anyone who doesn't have a Senseo machine... BUY ONE!

Simply the best coffee available in the the UK and the Senseo Medium Roast is possibly my favourite of them all. Once you taste this you'll never go back!

Also at a fantastic price, with the option of saving a further 10% if you 'Subscribe and Save' - cheaper than any supermarket and you don't even have to leave your house!
11 comment13 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 December 2012
Senseo is a great way to have real coffee, but not at high street coffee shop prices! Use this very successfully at work.
on 24 January 2013
They are very good quality and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend this coffee to any coffee lovers.

See one answered question