5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection
This is the standard roast for the Senseo machine but is possibly my favourite. Not too harsh but certainly not too weak. Just a great, well balanced, flavoursome coffee. The Senseo machine creates a fantastic crema layer on top and the resultant coffee is just simply perfect.

Published on 10 Feb 2012 by Richard Shuttle

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I have found the ones sent by post recently to taste old even though they were sealed and in date. We have taken to putting two pods in for one cup of coffee. I don't think it is the machine as I have done the descaling regime. I love the froth but not convinced by quality of coffee.
Published 15 months ago by Margaret Rice-Oxley

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 10 Feb 2012

Also as this is sold direct by Amazon, delivery is free and the price is very low considering you get over 100 pods! Also if you Subscribe and save, you save an extra 10%!

Fantastic deal for fantastic coffee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful to wake up to!, 2 May 2012
Among my family and friends my Senseo coffee is like 'marmite'
They either love it of hate it!
For those who like the taste of real coffee, it's an easy 'Love It' - instant coffee drinkers seem less impressed.
For me - having real coffee but not having to wait for a drip drip drip of a filter machine is perfect.
Just pop in the pod and push the button, in seconds I have a ready to drink beautiful coffee with that gorgeous 'coffee shop' creme on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Senseo Medium Roast Coffee Pads, 10 Sep 2013
John King (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Douwe Egberts Senseo Medium Roast Coffee 18 Pads (Pack of 5, Total 90 Pads) (Grocery)
I use these pads in a Gaggia Classic espresso machine, and always get a smooth cup of espresso with an excellent crema. There is no mess and the used pads can be recycled as vegetable waste. Senseo offer a range of flavours and strenghs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Senseo Coffe, 20 July 2013
Delicious and addictive! I wish they made bigger bags with more in them. These don't last long enough in my house and I have to keep buying more!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 May 2013
Margaret Rice-Oxley (Battle, East Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I will get one more batch on a regular basis before trying supermarket to see if it tastes better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tasteless, 27 Mar 2013
This coffee is pretty tasteless. There are much better coffees out there and I shall not be purchasing this again. I'm glad I only purchased the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Senseo ROCKS!!!, 9 Feb 2012
Anyone who doesn't have a Senseo machine... BUY ONE!

Simply the best coffee available in the the UK and the Senseo Medium Roast is possibly my favourite of them all. Once you taste this you'll never go back!

Also at a fantastic price, with the option of saving a further 10% if you 'Subscribe and Save' - cheaper than any supermarket and you don't even have to leave your house!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stick to One Pod Per Cup, 3 Oct 2013
I don't think they taste as good as the classic aroma, however they're certainly close.

Don't make the mistake of having 2 cups from the Senseo, its not that good (compared to the classic).

Just do the single and replace the pod.

Otherwise all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 7 Feb 2013
Z. Mis "oscarino" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Just love it . I would recommend it to everyone who loves coffee and have senseo coffe machine. Great taste, not too strong not too weak, just perfect :)

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee lovers, 24 Jan 2013
They are very good quality and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend this coffee to any coffee lovers.