TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 February 2012
Senseo Decaf can sometimes be hard to get locally, even supermarkets often swap it out for another caffeinated brand, not realising how much this upsets their customers.

Its great that I can now order these pods with ease from a UK supplier, previously I had to order from The Netherlands, which is crazy.

Its also great that the price is now lower than most supermarkets when you buy it on Subscribe & Save.

If Amazon can keep supplying this, then they have me as a long time customer of this product as I love the taste of Senseo Decaf, its a very smooth deep blend of coffee, that I have loved since I bought my first machine.

I am unable to have caffeine, so a source of decaf pods is a must, well done Amazon.

[UPDATE] I'm several orders in to using Amazon to supply my Senseo Decaf and can't fault them, the items always arrive in good time and in pristine condition with lots of time left on the best before date, definitely recommended.
Very nice tasting medium roast decaffeinated coffee with little mess involved in getting it made. This bulk pack from Amazon - particularly when bought on 'Subscribe and Save' - represents a decent saving.

At the time of writing Senseo is the only widely available range of machine pods to still include a decaffeinated coffee (Tassimo and Dolce Gusto having both dropped decaffeinated pods from their range). Unlike many of the machine pods available, the Senseo range come as biodegradeable, tea bag style sachets and can be composted after use.
on 3 November 2012
I have this order every month and it is a brilliant idea. Never run out of coffee which is perfect as none of the supermarkets near us now sell the decaffeinated pods
on 2 February 2016
I love Senseo decaf but it can be difficult to find in all shops. This is much easier and less expensive to stock at home. Senseo is cheaper than those plastic cups/pots that other coffee machines use and completely biodegradable, being only coffee grounds and paper, similar to tea bags.
on 22 October 2012
My husband can only drink decaffeinated coffee and I've been buying Douwe Egberts Senseo pods for some time, but my local supermarket has stopped stocking them. AMAZON to the rescue! A quick search and I found I could buy them on line - postage free and at the same price I paid in the supermarket. Brilliant - one very happy hubby.:-)
on 23 August 2013
I can only think that there must be something wrong with the ones that we have as this has little to recommend it. We have tried it an several occasions to avoid caffeine in an evening drink and have now returned to a cheap Fair Trade decaf instant which has a much better flavour. We are great fans of the senseo system but this product is now off our purchase list. We even tried using one decaf pod with a columbian and it totally ruined the taste.
On a slightly different subject we find the one pod per cup way too strong and use one pod per mug and all of our visitors seem to agree. It is possible that we get the extra taste as we use 2 pods to make 2 mugs by filling the mugs side by side and running the program twice through the same pods.
It may just be a matter of taste but I cannot comment on behalf of guests because I could not bring myself to offer them a cup/mug of decaf Senseo.
Reappraisal after opening another pack.
We are now enjoying this and it is only fair to retract my previous comment. I can only assume that something must have gone seriously wrong early on because it is now difficult to tell the difference between this and the other full strength varieties.
I am happy to upgrade the rating to a full 5 stars.
on 17 October 2012
Excellent product and seller. Really pleased with this product, not been able to get it at supermarkets so great to get it on line.
on 18 January 2016
I love Senseo decaf' ! I have had enough of instant coffee, I never know how to dose it.
This is perfect, especially if you really enjoy the taste of coffee but do not want to have caffeine after 4pm.
on 8 February 2013
This is OK coffee and very convenient. I have also noticed that if I want a mug of coffee and put in two pods it is best to stop the machine about three quarters thru the process and then start it again for a short time. This seems to give the strength a little boost. As I can only tolerate a bit of full strength caffeine in a morning this is good from lunch time onwards though not a "coffee" tasting as the full strength stuff. I have also tried a coffee duck with coffee from Aldi...very good!
Update. I have been using these for a while now and find that I can make a decent mug of coffee with just one pod. I put one pod in the single "scoop" but run it for one cup cycle. Leave for 1 minute and press the single cup button again.The coffee comes out dark again for a short spurt then runs clear but it is enough to make a full mug.I usually stop the second cycle before it has finished. Works for me anyway
on 15 July 2013
I love this decaffinated coffee because it still tastes like coffee unlike others. At the time of buying I opted for the free delivery and it all worked out cheaper than the supermarkets.