5.0 out of 5 stars Great under-gloves
Published 15 months ago by AA2012

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but fabric quality is highly variable
I have more than one pair of these, and they do keep your hands warm as glove liners. They're also thin enough to go inside protective work gloves and even heavy skiing gloves - I haven't found a glove they won't fit inside yet.

Published 12 months ago by Neil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great under-gloves, 5 Jan 2013
Great under-gloves. I used these whilst taking photographs at minus 30C. Where my hands cold? Yes. Did they freeze to the camera body? No. Did I get frostbite using these gloves to hold at metal camera body at such a low temperature? No. Was it easy to feel and use all the camera controls using these gloves? Yes. And what's more my hands soon warmed up when I put my thicker outer gloves on over the inner gloves. I can highly recommend these to any photographer wanting to take pictures outside in cold winter weather

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 9 April 2013
Tom Bombadil (Bournemouth, Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these to wear under my motorcycle gloves. They have helped to keep my hands a little warmer than before. They are a good fit on me and I wear size 8 gloves. So if you've got bigger hands, these might be too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty, 6 Oct 2013
I wore these under my snowboarding gloves in the Alps they kept my hands lovely and warm and my hands are always cold. They are lightweight enough to wear as a liner but also warm enough to wear on their own. A great quality glove, Merino wool is definitely the way forward for warmth.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but fabric quality is highly variable, 10 April 2013

Now for the bad part. Roughly one in two of these gloves have poor quality fabric where some of the elastane fibres haven't been woven in properly, which means that they create loops for your fingers to catch in as you put the gloves on. It's remarkably annoying.

I just cut the loops with a pair of scissors and left it at that, but it doesn't inspire confidence, and it shouldn't happen with a product costing almost £10 a pair. That's why I've only given them an "average" / 3-star rating - they do the job, but quality needs to be more consistent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 17 Nov 2013
I have bought several pairs of these gloves. It makes a huge difference wearing them as liner gloves when skiing or cycling. I get such cold hands - they go numb in supermarkets, that sort of thing. So these gloves help take the pain out of outdoor time in Winter. Sufficient in their own right for general use. I used them with handwarmers and thicker gloves for skiing - perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars On cold mornings, 18 Feb 2013
Not as warm as hoped, but useful nevertheless for layering up the hands on really cold mornings when bike gloves not up to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 Feb 2013
Very snug fitting and a great compliment to my expensive jack wolfskin gloves that failed to impress.

Make my gloves warm when cycling and great on their own in milder conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm compact gloves, 4 Feb 2013
Great heat from very thin gloves, rollu up to slmall size when not in use, only negative is that I found thumb a tad too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, 24 Jan 2013
I'm really happy with these gloves. They do what they say on the tin etc. I have used them on their own and as liners and my hands were toasty. good price and arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 28 July 2013
Very warm, nice to use, fits really well my to my size! Easy to wash and dry. Very nice product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›