5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and well-priced
Good price. Arrived on time. No complaints. I'd recommend this to anyone. I didn't shop around much, but I can't see how I could have done better.
Published 15 months ago by Jeni

3.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Memory Card
Product arrived speedily but have had problems trying to transfer photos to my printer as it will not recognise the card so I am having to transfer the photos onto a USB stick and use that in the printer which is a bit frustrating.
Published 16 months ago by Milky

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and well-priced, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kingston 8GB SDHC Memory Card For Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera (Personal Computers)

3.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Memory Card, 24 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 18 April 2013
Plenty of space on here to store all the photos I wish to take. Reasonable speed, at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Feb 2013
Not expensive and perfect for my 9 yr old daughter to use in her camera which don't come with a memory card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 31 Jan 2013
Great price for a an item which costs far more elsewhere, i always buy Kingston products as they never fail me.