5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased...
I have had this for a week now. I bought it to use with [TP-Link TL-MR3420 300Mbps 3G/4G Wireless N CABLE Router] and it works perfectly.
Published 18 months ago by E. Biggs

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but no great difference in speed.
Bought this to replace existing '3' mobile broadband dongle ZTE and to increase the speed of the internet. On a speed test this is about the same. According to the 3 website I'm in the area with Ultrafast Internet. It has made no difference to the speed. The dongle looks neat and the fold away USB connector is handy.
Published 21 months ago by Mr Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased..., 15 May 2013
E. Biggs "since_2003" (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Three Pay As You Go 1GB Premium Dongle - Black (Accessory)
Signal is good. Responsiveness is good. Not had any downtime yet. It is quick to re-establish connection after you unplug and reinsert it again. Very happy. One of the latest dongles and it works perfectly. Not tried 4G, but I did manage over 10Mbs which I've never seen before on 3G (and didn't know it was possible).

Very pleased.

Make sure you insert the SIM card the right way round as per the diagram under the SIM card cover - that will save you some troubleshooting.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but no great difference in speed., 1 Mar 2013
Mr Cooper (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars internet just plug & play, 9 May 2013
good: easy install, just plug it in your laptop and youre online in seconds! took me a while to find the console for this dongle, it dosen't install any software on your computer if you want to configure or to see the traffic you just have to type this adress in the browser [...]
bad: I don't know if the dongle's fault or the network in my area, I have the same speed as a old ZTE MF112 dongle, so be sure to check your network coverege!! sometimes advertisement beats reality!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great modem, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Three Pay As You Go 1GB Premium Dongle - Black (Accessory)
This modem is detected as a ethernet connected router over USB, and as a result is very easy to set up. I am using this modem with Linux, and its great as I don't need to fiddle with software or setting to get things running. Another added bonus is the router function also acts like the dashboard software for windows, allowing you to send and receive text messages and monitor data usage. Using the Three UK network and the closest cell tower being some 800m from my location I'm achieving between 16Mb/s to 24Mb/s depending on the time of day. Great product, and £5 cheaper than from the Three Store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good speed and signal, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Three Pay As You Go 1GB Premium Dongle - Black (Accessory)
I have this dongle attached to a TP link router to provide an alternative broadband in our house. The combination is stable, the signal does not drop or anything, and the we have achieved peak data rates over 10Mbps (which is about 4 times our ADSL broadband link :\)

We live in a poor signal area, and get next to no coverage from Three on my mobile phone in the house, yet this dongle gets a good signal while sellotaped to an upstairs window.

Very pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars PREMIUM DONGLE 3, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Three Pay As You Go 1GB Premium Dongle - Black (Accessory)
BOUGHT TO REPLACE OLD DONGLE IN THE BELIEF THAT IT WOULD IMPROVE THE SERVICE BUT WASTE OF TIME IN MY CASE.
THE PROBLEM IS WITH 3 RATHER THAN THE DONGLE PERHAPS AS THEIR WILLINGNESS TO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NON EXISTENT
THE SERVICE EITHER WORKS FAST ( APPROX 6 MEG ) OR CUTS OUT COMPLETELY AND THIS HAPPENS HUNDREDS OF TIMES A DAY. IT SEEMS TO LOSE SERVICE WHEN IT SWITCHES TO 3G INSTEAD OF H+
I TOOK THIS DONGLE TO ANOTHER AREA AND IT WORKS FINE BUT NOT WHERE I NEED IT TO WORK DESPITE THE 3 MAP SHOWING PERFECT RECEPTION AT MY LOCATION AND 3 MASTS.
ITS THE SAME OLD BROADBAND LOTTERY
MAYBE IT WILL WORK PROPERLY IN FUTURE WHEN NETWORK UPGRADED BUT UNTIL THEN TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!

UPDATE 3/6/2013, IT WOULD SEEM THAT 3 HAVE FINALLY DONE SOME WORK AS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE USED INTERNET AT THIS LOCATION FOR 9 MONTHS AND IT HAS WORKED WITHOUT DROPPING . WHILE IT WORKS I AM GETTING 10 MEG VIA A 5M USB CABLE TO GET DONGLE IN GOOD POSITION.
I WILL RESERVE JUDGEMENT FOR A WHILE BUT IF THIS IS CONSISTENT IT IS A GREAT SPEED AND BETTER THAN WE CAN GET VIA BT LINE (2 MEG)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
great thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Drives me insane, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Three Pay As You Go 1GB Premium Dongle - Black (Accessory)
I bought this dongle to replace an older version hoping it would produce good results. Wrong. Like the reviewer before, I believe that it's the Three network that's the problem. They boast that they cover most of the UK but the service is terrible. Until 3 upgrade their network this thing is no better than any other mobile connection I've had. It's a waste of time and effort. Much of the time, it's like watching paint dry in an area that 3 show as having 3g coverage. It costs much more time and data usage than results it manages to produce. Only buy this if you are in an excellent reception area, it's proved very disappointing in all the area's I've tried to use it as a mobile device. Roll on 4g.

Three Pay As You Go 1GB Premium Dongle - Black