5.0 out of 5 stars feedback
This jewellery set is so beautiful and just as described. Its worth the price. I bought it for my friend as a x-mas present. The delivery was very good and fast. Iwould definately recommend to anyone who wants to buy.
Published 24 months ago by elsie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it!
Do not buy this product! I bought this on the thinking it was sterling silver. As it states in its description. The chain was a rusty colour that looked like it has been sprayed silver. The only part of this that has been stamped is the pendant itself. Good job I looked at this before I wrapped it up for a Xmas present! Not happy at all!!!
Published 13 months ago by Sharon wood

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it!, 12 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 7 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for a gift, 11 Dec 2012
Is a lovely idea for a present. It looks more than expensive that it is, and its a really nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 22 Nov 2012
I thought this was excellent value for money, makes a lovely inexpensive gift which looks like it cost more then it actually did, it would suit all ages I bought it for a 21yr old my 15yr old daughter & my mum 54 have said thy would like a set

5.0 out of 5 stars jewellery set sterling sliver, 27 Dec 2012
i got this gift for my friend and she loved it,it arrived in very good time,and was a great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 26 Dec 2012
I bought this whilst it was on offer for my niece. It it is lovely and sparkly without looking tacky and an absolute bargain.

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, 25 Dec 2012
Cute even smaller than I tought it would be. The problem is that one earing was broken. I should have returned it but it's christmas and I had no other present for my daughter so I had to put some strong glue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Dec 2012
A really lovely set which will make a wonderful Christmas gift, bright and colourful - well packaged and presented - highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars its great, 13 Dec 2012
I brought this item for my grown up daughter as a stocking filler for xmas and its perfect cant wait for her to see it she will love it and for the cheap price it looks a lot dearer then the price i paid

e

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Dec 2012
Lovely set. Excellent value for money. Made a really nice birthday present for my niece she loved it. Really pleased and quick delivery.