4.0 out of 5 stars EXTRAORDINARY
As expected. Took me immediately to the AKRAM KHAN dance show I followed last month. Magic. Suggest it to everybody.
Published 19 months ago by Michail Kiriakakis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a new name
Jocelyn Pook's pedigree goes back to 1980 when she was in the ABC film Mantrap and played on their first album.A session player through the 80s into the 90s she was also one of Virginia Astley's Friends & Colleagues.with Audrey Riley and Anne Stephenson.
Published 18 months ago by Richard

4.0 out of 5 stars EXTRAORDINARY, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Pook: Desh Soundtrack (Various Artists) (Pook Music: PM001) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, 19 May 2013
I have seen the show in Athens and I was deeply moved. The music was an essential part of the atmosphere, evoking images of the choreographer's homeland and stirring emotions of longing, loss, pain, hope and beauty. A night to remember by this music.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a new name, 6 Feb 2013
I've seen her twice with Anne Stephenson who arranged for me to meet her and autograph my copy of Melt The Snow
Next came the Elektra Strings with Sonia Slany who sent me a postcard of all the Elektra Strings autographed Long before her music was used in Eyes Wide Shut she was exploring World Music