on 4 April 2013
These dust stoppers are fab. They are cheap and fit all iPhone models up to 4s as well as most iPods perfectly. They are also not as bulky as others I've seen which is a bonus!!!
However, I ordered 4 packets as I loose the tiny pieces quickly expecting them to be packaged together...Instead I got charged for all 4 packets p&p individually even though they all arrived in the same bag!!! This made a fairly cheap product stupidly expensive for what it was. Not impressed with that at all!!!
Beware.
on 21 May 2013
To keep pocket dust out of phone (in this case the fluff prevented a good charge without interruption). Fit perfect and good seal. Delivery well before stated date. Dust Issue solved.
on 12 January 2013
arrived fast and fitted well that's all i can say :) ( also the little pin an be used to open the sim card part on my 3gs)
on 24 January 2013
this is a good product i got it the next day fit my phone nicely nothing wrong with it ............
on 9 September 2013
received in a matter of days after ordering
does exactly what it says keeps all dust/dirt out where you do what it to go ..
definitely recommend!
on 10 December 2013
5 stars because the product is good. not at with all of the impressed however by the postal charges. I ordered two sets and was charged two lots of delivery charges.. the items arrived in a single DL-sized envelope with one first class stamp. Don't increase your prices by stealth. Charge a fair price for postage and packing
on 5 August 2013
It looks like nothing but these are great I got so fed up with the ports getting clogged up especially on the iPhone where bits of fluff collected in the 30 ping charging socket - I dont have that issue anymore - top buy :-)
on 10 June 2014
These were a good idea or so I thought, I put a set on my phone and the other on my husbands and within a week we had both lost the charging port bits so didn't turn out so well, could have done with being a bit snugger.
on 27 April 2013
Wasn't expecting much because they were so cheap but the iPhone dust stoppers are brilliant came in great time alot quicker then was said! Really happy with this purchase
on 1 May 2013
Not bad piece of kit, but do not stay put long and the "Plug" does not fit perfectly.
Too thin and short and easily knocked out.
Lost both of them!