5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!
Had tried this at the airport duty free shop but couldn't make my mind up...ran out of Vivienne Westwood's "Let It Rock" (my everyday favourite) and at this price for a 50ml bottle decided I'd order it.

Well worth buying, great fragrance, reasonably long lasting and freaky bottle!! Now considering the gift set for a Christmas treat.
Published 16 months ago by JustLetMeReadThisChapter

3.0 out of 5 stars there are better, longer lasting perfumes out that
Nothing special, there are better, longer lasting perfumes out that. Smells like a late teens everyday perfume though. Hard to believe this is an Eau de parfum as I've a couple of toilettes that last longer through the day than this does, but it is decent for the amount and price. Would recommend as an allround casual wear perfume
Published 20 hours ago by Bethanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 5 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume., 26 Oct. 2013
Miss E. Cunningham "Emma" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Eau De Parfum for Women 100 ml (Personal Care)
This is such a lovely perfume. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present., 28 Dec. 2013
M. R. Cook ""Cookie"" (South Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a Christmas present for my niece.
She loves the scent, which is not too strong, or cloying, yet has a fresh aroma.
As ever, various sized bottles, or multiple item sets, can be purchased. This was a good sized, 50cl bottle.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic smell!!, 7 Jan. 2014
I love this perfume, I can't get enough of it, everyone loves the smell. I often get asked what I am wearing.
Hubby loves it, sends him wild lol. Fantastic price on Amazon, well packaged and prompt delivery,

5.0 out of 5 stars nobody ever commented on my perfume before this, 30 Jan. 2014
I got this as a freebie sample size. I wore it yesterday and someone walked in the room i was working in and said "ooh there's a lovely smell in here" and I said i could be me, she came closer and said "ooh yes that's lovely!" It's not too heavy is hard to describe but a lovely fragrance and not too floral

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy 15 year old!!!, 5 Jan. 2014
I got this for my 15 year old daughter who over the years has got most off the so called celebrity fagrances,but on trying this one says it is the best .So one HAPPY 15 year old result!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 12 Sept. 2012
I ordered this parfum by thinking what it will be. I didn't know how it smells. And now I can say - it is just perfect! Perfect smell for everyday, for evenings, for meetings, for holidays. I just can get enough of it. It's seems like sweet but not so much, it's more gentle than spicy. If you are still not decided if it fit you - it will for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars smells lovely, 9 April 2013
nice light scent that lasts a while,it is black liquid when first squirted then vanishes.nice bottle design.bought for friend who loved this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A celebrity scent worth wearing, 28 Nov. 2014
Hairy lip (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a beautiful complex fragrance that is a lot more grown up than most celebrity scents. It is less sweet than the many celebrity scents and has a complex base layer that slowly comes through as the day wears on.
It lasts a full working day and has brought me many compliments and enquires as to what scent I am wearing, no one expects the answer to be this !
The fragrance is black and when sprayed on the skin holds the colour, but it disappears as soon as you rub your wrists together and as it evaporates on your skin and it has not left any black marks on my clothes I am pleased to say.
Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual..., 10 Feb. 2013
Fraser Brown (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my mother because I fell for the gimmick line from Lady Gaga about "I want women to feel sexy when they wear my perfume". However, she did not lie!

The bottle is simple glass with a typical atomiser top piece, while the lid is a metal finished plastic claw (On the larger bottles it is real metal)

My mother loved the perfume, commenting on how long-lasting it was, but also how different it was to others she had used! The bottle was empty in about 6 weeks (She wore it virtually every day), so I got her a 50ml bottle for Christmas. She is still thrilled to use it, and the best part is that I can bear the scent of this perfume, as it isn't too intrusive (Unlike some previous scents!)