5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published on 7 Oct 2012 by Jo

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality lasted only a couple of months.
Bought bag a couple of months ago. Initially I was very pleased with it. Great size and space protects device well and lots of pockets. However the stitching has started to break and a metal strip inside the flap material has pierced the fabric at each end and made a mess. One end is really sharp and I stabbed and cut my thumb on it last week. The bag doesn't get great...
Published 7 days ago by David Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Oct 2012
I wanted a bag for my new netbook that was not to big and also didn't really look like a laptop type bag but would offer protection to my netbook. This bag is perfect, it has a padded inside compartment which fits my Samsung NC110 well (both in its soft case and out) and has a velcro tab to secure it. There is also another padded compartment so i can include my hard drive, external dvd player and my kindle. I can fit all of this in their as well as the cable for my netbbok - It is perfect for travelling as it is no handbagish size and can be taken on the planes without classing as cabin baggage. It also has some extra pockets both zipped and unzipped that are good for wallet, passport, tickets etc. I was a little unsure about the colour as its brown and i wanted black but it was sold out - but the colour is actually really nice and really a darker shade of brown and looks very classy. It is a bag that i would be happy to use even if my netbook wasn't in it. I think this bag looks professional and could be used by a man or woman easily as its not particularly girly in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 8 Jun 2012
Having lost an iPad recently (Ouch!) I was keen to obtain a shoulder bag for my replacement toy. I wanted to try and eliminate parts of the errors that led to previous stupidity, namely keeping it close to my person, especially with the amount of travelling I do. I also wanted an item to keep all my accessories together in one place with my iPad.

After a lot of research on the web looking for suitable such items I choose the CaseCrown vertical messenger bag and to be honest at the price paid, in comparison to alternatives I was investigating, I did not expect much. As such I am very happy to report that I am more than pleasantly surprised with what has arrived today!

It has more pockets than I can fill, the iPad is held very snuggly within the bag, although It is also in a Belkin pleated sleeve case for added protection and finally it seems a thoroughly well made, quality product. Although time will tell on the last point right now I can only say good things.

If you can ignore the obvious campness of having a man bag for your iPad (I am happily married!) then I would certainly recommend this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 May 2013
For the price this does the job nicely, it's bigger than some people might want but, I like the extra space for packing odds and ends in. The surface fits snuggly and is well packed, and it even fits the bulky UK 3-pin power supply without digging in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish bag for your Surface Pro/RT/tablet, 6 Mar 2014
L. Jerker "Mr JL" (Sollentuna, Sweden) - See all my reviews
I've only used it for a couple of weeks, so I cannot speak for it's durability on the long run but so far it's been pretty much perfect.
For the price, it's all I needed.
I can fit the Surface Pro + Type Cover with plenty of room in it's compartment, and bring with me the charger, pen case with tablet drawing pens, Mini display port to HDMI adapter + a short HDMI cable and a small USB hub without the bag getting too bulky, and then I haven't even used up all the available compartments. Although using them all simultaneously will surely be pushing it.

It's also stylish, in my opinion, and I like the flash of orange when opening the bag.
There's only two downsides to the design:
* I would've like to see a carrying handle.
* There can be a small gap on either side of the flap when closed, does make me a bit worried for rainy days.

Other than that, I'm perfectly happy with it considering the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars At this price tag - almost perfect., 12 April 2014
The delivery and the packaging were fine.
The content - as described. The colors match those on the pictures.

My Surface Pro fits it's compartment perfectly with the Type Cover attached. There is enough room for a slave as well so I am now considering buying the Freedom case.
There is plenty of pockets. The design decisions for the pockets are not the perfect though - the front pocket has it's zipper on the side. It looks nice, but this is my usual place to put my keys for fast and easy reach when my hands are full of bags and stuff. The issue is that when you open the zipper to get one key, the rest of the content can easily fall down. The compartments for cards inside are literally unusable as they are both small and at the same time not tight enough to hold securely anything.

With all that said, I believe that for it's price tag - the bag is perfect and suits my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 25 Dec 2013
I bought this bag for my wife to go with the Microsoft Surface I bought her for Christmas, and its lovely. Its big enough to get all you need into it and yet doesn't look as if you're carrying a £1000 plus machine inside! Really well made too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Surface Pro Bag, 16 July 2013
This review is from: CaseCrown Horizontal Mobile Messenger Bag (Brown) for Microsoft Surface / Microsoft Surface Pro (Personal Computers)
Excellent Product. Very Well designed, great quality. Lots of extra pockets to carry all your goodies. Would recommend to all pro users that need good, secure mobile safety

4.0 out of 5 stars Crown case, 4 Jun 2013
Great bag that does everything you require. Enough storage and pockets for extra wires for all eventualities. Really pleased with it. The only downside is the strap as it is not detachable/ replaceable and seems to mark up. Quickly. Overall great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 24 Mar 2013
A. Randall (Spain) - See all my reviews
Brilliant so many little pockets as well as big ones. My Samsung and everything else fits in perfectly, even with the cover on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 July 2012
I spent a good few hours looking at different bags online for my Transformer Prime and I wanted one that could also hold the charger and other tech stuff. This is a good quality made bag and it is perfect for what I need it for. It looks cool and has not got some generic design. If I need another bag in the future I will look for this brand again. That said, I will not recommend you to my friends because I don't like people having stuff I have.