5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
As Rufus Turner Said in Supernatural,

'I don't even bother drinking unless it's this stuff'

I love this stuff, the complexity of flavours is amazing it pricy but worth every penny
Published on 30 July 2011 by Enarku666

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but not that nice
A good whisky, interesting flavour, way overpriced. There are several single malts which I personally find more enjoyable between 40 and 80 pounds.
Published 5 months ago by Mr L.R.Hackett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 July 2011
As Rufus Turner Said in Supernatural,

'I don't even bother drinking unless it's this stuff'

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but overpriced, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky 70 cl (Wine)
So this IS a really nice whisky, but if I compare it to others that are 30%-50% cheaper I don't really believe it warrants the price. It's a delicious combination of flavours and I'm really enjoying the bottle, but I'd just as soon have a bottle of Lagavulin.

A bit over-rated and often times as much of a status purchase than anything else in my opinion. Sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Label Blended Whiskey for my husband and he absolutely loved it. He keeps prodding me for another bottle, 3 Sept. 2014
I bought Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Whiskey for my husband and he absolutely loved it. He keeps prodding me
for another bottle. I think he might have to wait a little while. It is very expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but not that nice, 19 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whisky, 31 May 2015
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is THE best range in the Johnnie Walker range. And I got it at a great price too. Delivered super quickly, though the inside top casing was broken, which was a little bit of a shame. But there was no damage to the actual bottle though which is the main thing. I would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prices blue label, 25 Oct. 2014
I bought this to finish my collection of johnnie walker bottles. This was the last in my collection and the dearest one for me. I think I got this at a steal of a price as I know how much te blue label can sell for. Slight delay in delivery but that was UPS fault not Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars oh yes, 22 Oct. 2014
Mr. A. Pallaris "ari" (London) - See all my reviews
oh yes, nothing beats sitting a home sipping a nice johnnie blue

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent offer at the time of purchase and fast delivery, 21 Jun. 2015
Lovely presentation box, excellent offer at the time of purchase and fast delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and delivery, 22 Feb. 2015
Good product and great delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 May 2015
very good price thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›