5.0 out of 5 stars Great prices blue label
I bought this to finish my collection of johnnie walker bottles. This was the last in my collection and the dearest one for me. I think I got this at a steal of a price as I know how much te blue label can sell for. Slight delay in delivery but that was UPS fault not Amazon.
Published 3 months ago by Gee27

2.0 out of 5 stars Re-bottling a classic malt
I love Talisker I really do, I love all the Talisker varieties, and so when a Talisker distiller once told me the vast majority of blue label is Talisker I decide to one day find out and yes their are differences but he was right, and the malt is cheaper.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prices blue label, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky 70 cl (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 July 2011
As Rufus Turner Said in Supernatural,

'I don't even bother drinking unless it's this stuff'

I love this stuff, the complexity of flavours is amazing it pricy but worth every penny

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but overpriced, 28 Sept. 2014
So this IS a really nice whisky, but if I compare it to others that are 30%-50% cheaper I don't really believe it warrants the price. It's a delicious combination of flavours and I'm really enjoying the bottle, but I'd just as soon have a bottle of Lagavulin.

A bit over-rated and often times as much of a status purchase than anything else in my opinion. Sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars oh yes, 22 Oct. 2014
Mr. A. Pallaris "ari" (London) - See all my reviews
oh yes, nothing beats sitting a home sipping a nice johnnie blue

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Label Blended Whiskey for my husband and he absolutely loved it. He keeps prodding me for another bottle, 3 Sept. 2014
I bought Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Whiskey for my husband and he absolutely loved it. He keeps prodding me
for another bottle. I think he might have to wait a little while. It is very expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 29 Dec. 2012
tried lots, this one keeps hitting the spot. you get what you pay for, and i dont mind paying for the best.
my brother inlaw usually brings me a bottle from the states , but i could not wait until june.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 May 2014
I bought this lovely bottle for my fiancé as a Christmas present, he could not believe it, neither could I for the price...the holder was broken on the arrival but still great value for money ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2014