on 8 January 2014
This is my second Sony in 10 years now and I love them. I know the iPods are the thing to have, but these just work really well for me. Easy to use, headphones supplied are good enough, although I have my own, easy to sync music, battery lasts long time.
on 13 January 2014
excellent music player (not so good for videos due to small screen), usual good sony build quality. Sound quality excellent ( I can really tell the difference having previously bought 'cheap' players). Cannot comment on the earphones as I have used my own since purchase. Probably not brilliant value for money but I suppose 'you get what you pay for', overall very happy with the purchase.
on 10 February 2014
very easy to use, but it's a pity it doesn't have a timer on the radio, just on the music, otherwise very pleased with it, Very neat and compact.
on 24 March 2014
A much more thoughtful choice than an Ipod. Well built and finished Easy to use . The software works well and is a lot less restrictive than Why_Tunes. Its just a drag and drop job or create Play lists or listen to the excellent radio.

If you are considering buying one of the Sansa Clip products.... Don't bother they are so cheap and nasty. This knocks spots off them
on 18 March 2014
This is the second version I have purchased of this player - having dropped my first and drowning it in puddle getting out of the car! Ordered the replacement without hesitation, when paired with decent headphones the range and clarity of sound is brilliant with plenty of bass.
I would have another like a shot should I manage to damage this beyond repair.
on 18 June 2014
I'd replaced my car radio with one that doesn't have a cd player so needed an MP3 player to plug into into it. I found this one really easy to use, able to pick the artist or the cd recording I want, good sound quality, with a long lead a back seat passenger can operate it, this product works for me.
on 7 March 2015
I took it into the operating theatre to listen to it during my hip replacement. I had to instruct the surgeon's assistant on how to switch it on because it was new to him. He soon got the hang of it. Very easy to operate.
on 24 January 2014
Bought for my 70 something mum who is no techno whizz by me a non technologically minded daughter! Mum got to grip with the controls really well and my husband initially put her some music on it successfully but has been unable to repeat the process so we are still struggling with it however, it may well be us at fault rather than the device. Quality of sound great for someone who appreciates music but is no expert on sound quality. Replaced earphones (which made my mum's ears hurt with buds. Why aren't these supplied with the device? It seems nowadays it is accepted that we buy things and then have to replace bits to make them useable.
on 28 January 2015
Perfect if all you want is a decent mp3 player than stores loads of songs and easily slips in a pocket. I honestly cannot understand why anyone would spend three times the amount on an ipod.
on 31 January 2016
Excellent battery life. Have owned several MP3 players and this beats them all, easy to use controls, simple interface, and the battery seems to last for ever. Thoroughly recommended!