4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but not much shape, 30 Nov 2012
Mrs. J. Armer (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Nice stretchy lace detail about the right length (although slightly longer would have suited me better but it was the length it stated) but hangs a little straight so no going in at my waist. Not sure I'd wear it on many nights out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the money, 4 July 2013
Debbie King (Durham City, Co Durham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This dress is ideal for taking on holiday, as it is light and packs well without creasing. It is a simple style (less is more) and looks good with heels and maybe a simple wrap.

I am only 5' tall so the length is knee length for me, but I could also wear the dress as a long tunic with leggings/jeggings and it would still look good.

I may well buy it in another colour. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars OCCASION DRESS, 25 Jan 2013
Good quality The style of dress is very flattering to fuller figure and is very comfortable to wear. Good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Mar 2013
Bought this thinking it was a long-ish dress, just below the knees, but it's more like a tunic and I have to wear it with leggings, not tights like I planned. Overall though, gorgeous detail and good quality material

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 20 Sep 2013
Loved the colour. Loved the fit. Hangs beautifully. Good sizing. Comfortable to wear even after a meal!!!!!!! Impressed with the delivery service. Would definatley recommend. Thankyou. What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 14 Sep 2013
Am giving this dress 5 star because I was scared at first, not sure If I should purchase it. When it arrived tried it on loved the way it suited my shape and my kids loved it on me. Am thinking of getting the rest of the colours. And also it arrived on time, money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 25 Sep 2013
Lovely dress. Purchased to wear at a dinner. Lots of lovely comments so very pleased. Nice and cool and just the right length.

5.0 out of 5 stars lace dress, 11 Jan 2014
ordered this dress as being a larger lady its hard to find decent clothes on the high street that is fashionable,this dress is wonderful it fits well[size 22/24] looks good and the fabric feels lovely and soft, will be ordering another in different colour.Dont normally write reviews but thought this deserved one

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ladies New Plus Size Floral Pattern Lace Dresses Womens Lined 3/4 Sleeve Stretch Fit Evening Dress (Apparel)
Love this dress.bought it in black then got the purple one..I'm 5"4 size 16 and it is just above my knee....had so many compliments when I wore it on night out....so easy to wash and just drip dry....no ironing....no creases...highly recommended....

5.0 out of 5 stars floral patterned purple lace dress., 25 July 2013
Arrived in time in perfect condition . I ordered a larger size than I usually wear because some of the items of clothing I have
purchased from Amazon have been much smaller than they should be for correct sizing. However this dress is quite generous and a much more comfortable fit . It is a lovely deep shade of purple and looks good . It was a very good price for this type of dress.