Before you buy this product, there's one thing you must know. The first three volumes were all labelled as "region 1", they weren't, they were multi region. Don't expect it from this DVD set. I popped it into my DVD player this morning and indeed it told me it was the wrong region.

Published on 28 Feb. 2013 by Steffu

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Content is fine but one of the hinges is broken off even at sealed packaging.
Published 10 months ago by Alex C

5.0 out of 5 stars IMPORTANT - check your DVD player's region before buying this set, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Animaniacs 4 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

This may seem a little disappointing for those who were looking forward to this set, but I guess the company caught on with the region coding.

I didn't let it spoil my day, just be lucky I had my laptop so I could solve the problem on there, if you are from outside of US or Canada like I am, best have a multi region DVD player handy if you want DVDs watchable worldwide.

Anyway, I managed to watch through all of them and what can I say? Nothing too special but that didn't bother me, Finally completing my collection of all four volumes of Animaniacs has been a real treat for me, I've loved this series for many years growing up, so experiencing this on DVD was just special to me.

If you're a fan of cartoons of the 90s and pop cultural references, brilliant writing and wonderful voice work, parodies and many more, then this series is for you. GO BUY IT!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Animaniacs 4 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Content is fine but one of the hinges is broken off even at sealed packaging.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gah, Region 1, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Animaniacs 4 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I bought this DVD quite comfortable I'd be able to watch it. After all, Volumes 1-3 were Region free, surely this would be too? Wrong. I put it in my blu-ray player and it spits it out as it's the wrong region. My blu-ray player as well seems to be one of the few models that has no region free hack code. Can't play it in my laptop either, as the DVD drive in it is one that's made so even VLC can't play non-region 2 DVDs. And what are the chances of this getting an official UK release? Quite slim I think. With region coding, and making players and computers not be able to overcome the region restrictions, is it any wonder people are turing to piracy? I's the only way to be able to see these things- instead I've payed over the odds for what to me are as much use as drinks coasters. The movie industry cna moan about piracy, but they're driving people to it, even those of us who try and get things legitimately.