5.0 out of 5 stars Keratin Kits Shampoo & Conditioner
Published 20 months ago by Milly

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
I've used better products that are salt-free but the conditioner is way better than the shampoo. I only ever use this product when I have my hair straightened.
Published 11 months ago by ChristaK

5.0 out of 5 stars Keratin Kits Shampoo & Conditioner, 28 Dec 2012
Milly (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brazilian Keratin Salt-Free Aftercare Conditioner 300ml (Misc.)
I bought this shampoo and conditioner because I have just done a Brazilian hair straightening treatment and the instructions said I had to use salt-free shampoo to stop the keratin treatment from washing out prematurely. These products are salt free and sulphate free. I am not sure exactly what that means but they smell nice and work great, so I am very happy. The shampoo is silky and luxurious and the conditioner is rich and nourishing and they leave my hair feeling amazing. The pump dispensers are great too - so handy in the shower. I will definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars have bought more! used by all family, 17 Feb 2014
was looking for sodium free shampoo and condition to replenish my expensive stock. ran across this salt free and read reviews.....well bought it and the conditioner and the blue Brazilian kit. I will no longer I pay rip off expensive prices in a salon for a Brazilian, or sucked into " must use their products", after. it's equally as good as the 20 pound bottles I bought. all family use it and the one comment we have had is...what have you done to your hair it's so shiny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan 2014
works well with Brazilian hair treatment
Need about 12 pumps to condition hair.
Lasts about a month if you wash a few times a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keratin Conditioner, 28 Dec 2013
Great product especially brilliant if you have hair extensions being salt free. Leaves hair soft and manageable, glossy and sleek.
Would highly recommend product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 5 Jun 2013
I love this product, it leaves ur hair smooth and clean, very nice smell too. very good after keratin treatment

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 24 Jun 2014
healthy, makes your hear silky and shiny, suitable for all sort of hair, love it as sulcate free shampoo keeps my hair healthier

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 4 Jun 2014
When using you almost feel like you are not using enough, but you can really tell the difference when you are rinsing it out and it has left my hair lovely - soft, manageable and smooth (used after the keratin straightening kit).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Jun 2014
Somehow I'm losing much less hair when I using this product. I'm planning to keep using it. Great product for good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars its so worth a shot., 27 May 2014
this product is great, been using it for 5 weeks now and there is such a difference to the fizz in my hair, also it stops it from going mad in warm weather, just dont put any other products on hair when showering, to get a good finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Keratin conditioner, 12 May 2014
Following straightening treatment its an absolutely must that you use salt free products. This product is excellent!! it makes the whole blow drying process easier and the shine is great.