5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sledge
Published 17 months ago by Big Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Much too bulky and not as expected
This was not suitable for our three year old granddaughter and despite many phone calls and emails we have been unable to persaude the seller to refund, they have refused ... mainly because they say that as the purchaser we did not contact them direct initially to collect it, despite the fact that they were told we were out of contact for several weeks, and we do live...
Published 5 months ago by john poly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sledge, 24 Jan 2013
Having ordered this sledge with a view to using next time we had snow because our current one had broken I wasn't planning on writing a review but as luck would have it my sledge from lotex24 came in only 2 days fab service anyway have taken the sledge out for a few runs on the nearby hill and its great very very fast on the metal runners and the sledge itself is big enough for me and my 8yr old who thought its COOL its very well made seems very strong not at all flimsy in anyway well worth the money would definitely recommend this sledge 30 including postage might seem a lot but I think this will last a good few winters.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Jun 2013
Wasn't sure what the quality of this would be like as this product appeared much cheaper than others I viewed. Very pleasantly surprised when it arrived. Good quality and appears well made. Just waiting for snow next winter to try it out so watch this space!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Amazing sledge!, 4 Dec 2013
My husband came home from work last week announcing we're going to have loads of snow this winter!!!
My boys are now 5 and 2 and I envisaged the fighting over the one sledge we have, so rather than wait for the snow to arrive and then think about it, I decided to be organised! If you're prepared to spend say another 10-15 than what you'd pay for the basic, close to the ground flimsy plastic ones (such as the one we already own) you won't regret it. I think this is really worth the extra spend. My main criteria to begin with was that it will seat two - this definitely will. Also that its raised off the ground as the other flat ones tend to get them so wet and cold quickly it shortens the time they want to stay out in the snow. I think there's probably hours of fun to be had with this sledge! It looks robust, sturdy, well built and has a strong pull handle for the person who is in charge of pulling the children across the snow! Obviously can't fully comment until snow arrives but it looks fantastic, not at all flimsy and with metal runners I suspect should be able to get up a reasonable speed! Knowing red is my sons favourite colour I opted for that despite it then coming from abroad and costing another pound. Was a little bit worried it would be harder to track or get lost more easily but I needn't have been. This came from Oxid7 in Germany I think and it arrived well packaged on the first of a several-day window delivery so was very pleased :) Total cost 28.99 I think this will be well worth it when the snow arrives! Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sledge, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Strong plastic sledge with metal runners and rope, 4 colours available (Misc.)
The Sledge is strong sturdy and comfortable, it really robust and has seen its fair share of the snow already and has been stored away until the next time!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY ITEM, 20 Mar 2013
EXCELLENT ITEM, REALLY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY. GOOD HEAVY HARD WEARING PLASTIC, NOW ALL WE NEED IS THE SNOW !

5.0 out of 5 stars GReat Sledge, 21 Feb 2013
Best sledge I have ever had. I'd buy this item ten times over it really is that good. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sledge, 14 Feb 2013
Prompt delivery is always good, and the sledge itself is great. Good design and light to carry - very handy for young boys. Just need some more snow now and my son will be happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Feb 2013
Cr Julien - See all my reviews
Thanks to previuos reviewers who gave me confidence to try it. The snow is almost gone today but I promised my 2&4 year old to try the sledge. My hopes were low but it is reall easy to pull them along todgether on this and they are overjoyed. Shame there's not more snow. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sledge, 3 Feb 2013
Having already purchased the blue Snow Cruiser Sledge at nearly twice the price, this Baby Seal sledge performed just as well if not slightly better. So my advice to everyone is price is not necessarily an indication of a better sledge. This is a different design and negotiates the deeper snow rather better than the SC one. They perform the same in shallow and medium snow. People have been making do with the flat on-the-ground sledges which I saw at least three break while on the slopes when for 10-15 more you get this! A far more sturdier sledge that will last for years and years. A fantastic sledge and fatastic fun had by all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks awesome in real life. If only we had snow over winter!, 12 May 2014
It looks fast and my daughter is keen to take it for a spin but unfortunately not enough snow where we live this year to try it out. It seems very sturdy (I couldn't flex it), the tow rope is thick and the handle has a comfortable grip. Lots of places to get a grip with small hands. The metal runners I'm sure will make this speedy for all but can't comment on wear after use. Hopefully this winter!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›