TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We tested this out on my 10 year old son. We have tried all sorts of toothbrushes but the hard bit is getting him to go the full 2 minutes, we even have an alrm in the bathroom. Is there a reason this toothbrush can work better than others? Well yes, as every 30 seconds it gives a little shudder and he then moves to another area of his mouth. Very, very simple but it actually does the trick.

Recharging the toothbrush is simple..... once you have got a shaver adaptor. Slightly annoying (as other reveiwers have said) but they are quite cheap. Maybe there is a law about bathroom products, not sure - just make sure you have one in a drawer somewhere.

My son said his teeth feel very clean, and they certainly sparkle slightly more (I think!).

All in all an inexpensive, effective toothbrush which is cool enough to get your kids cleaning their teeth properly.

Highly recommended
on 10 February 2013
I liked this product so much that I bought an extra one as a present.

I've had electric tooth brushes in the past but when the battery of my last one died, it took a while for me to replace it, so I resorted to manual brushes again. I forgot just how clean electric toothbrushes make your teeth and mouth feel!

This one does vibrate my head a little more than I remember, but you get used to it. It also has an inbuilt two minute timer, although at first, the 30 second vibrations to indicate this were a slightly odd feeling!
I love using it and often go past the two minute time indicator.

The one thing that I keep forgetting, is that it really shouldn't be switched on when rinsing it after use, as it makes quite a watery mess! :)

I would recommend this product and haven't had any battery or charging issues (so far) as mentioned by some others.
VINE VOICEon 19 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Anyone looking at buying an electric toothbrush will see that there are some huge differences in price out there. Fortunately, this one is every bit as good as some of the ridiculously priced ones that hit the triple figure bracket.

Other electric brushes seem to favour the small round head type which i've never been able to get on with but this one is much easier to use and just feels more natural after using a traditional long headed manual toothbrush.

The only small complaint I have is that the timer does seem a little short as it was turning itself off before I felt my teeth were fully clean but I simply done it twice.

All in all, this is a very good toothbrush and you really can feel the difference when switching from a manual one.
VINE VOICEon 18 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
There is not a great deal you can say about this toothbrush other than it does what it does. It's not fancy, quite a simple turn on and turn off and the bristles vibrate on your teeth. I'm not convinced about the "Christmas Green", it basically just looks green.

The charge lasts roughly a week, although after a couple of days the full effectiveness of the toothbrush wears off. Charging takes a very long time, more than a day, which to be honest isn't great.

After brushing your teeth do feel clean, not exceptionally so, but no less clean than after an ordinary brush. Basically it's average.
on 27 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a good quality electric toothbrush; fast and effective. The accompanying charging stand and carrying case do the job. Compared to other toothbrushes I've had, there aren't loads of superfluous settings or brush-cleaning aids - so far so good.

The only thing that is a little odd is the action of the brush head - it takes a bit of getting used to! No doubt it is excellent at cleaning your teeth, but its very noisy and a bit odd to use.

I imagine you can fit standard Oral-B heads to the body if you prefer, although I'm also sure you'd get used to the brush head in time too.

A good product all round, then, and reasonable value compared to some alternatives.
VINE VOICEon 7 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Compared to other rechargeable toothbrushes I've had over the years, this is a bit of a dinosaur. It's big, it's basic, it's clunky, and it takes most of the night to charge up.

On the flipside, it's cheap, it takes interchangeable heads (which you have to buy separately), and there are only 3 parts to it (including the charger) so there's little to go wrong.

No changes of function, no menu buttons, no LCD screen. Just a change in tempo every 30 seconds to remind you to change gums. It doesn't even stop after four changes.

With all that in mind, I'd still recommend it. It doesn't pretend to be anything special, it just does the job you bought it for.
on 13 January 2013
I have been very impressed with this toothbrush, it has a very good action that closely replicates the (correct) action of a manual toothbrush, and seems to clean my teeth very well. The built in timer - the brush 'stutters' every 30 seconds and then double 'stutters' after the recommended 2 minutes - is particularly useful. You divide your mouth into 4 sections and spend 30 seconds on each. Don't make the mistake of turning the brush on until the brush head is in your mouth - otherwise you will redecorate your bathroom with toothpaste. Unfortunately this model only operates on 220V - 110/220V would have been better as we travel a lot. But a good buy overall.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have always used an electric toothbrush,since they`ve been around anyway.This one is shaped like a regular toothbrush and you use it the same way-moving over all tooth surfaces.The difference being that this adds its own vibrating actions which means your teeth and mouth feel extra clean. It may feel a bit funny if you`ve never used one before but you soon get used to it and wont want to use a manual ever again. This definatly has a better cleaning action than my old one, its light,and comes with a carry case. You will need an adapter as it comes with a two pin plug ,and it does take overnight to charge, but overall all I would definatly recommend it.
on 14 June 2013
I didn't realise just how much I was in need of a new toothbrush until I decided to replace the electric brush that I had for years. I very soon saw the difference in my teeth. Excellent product!
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The Oral-B Trizone 600 toothbrush is an excellent electric toothbrush, with a great and unique head which feels like it does a great job cleaning the teeth. The timer to keep you brushing for 30s per quadrant of the mouth is a nice feature, however I would prefer a noise after the 30s as opposed to it stop-starting, because it feels like it has broken/run out of battery/you're pushing too hard. It also appears to hold it's charge for approximately 10 uses as well, which is another negative.

So because of these flaws I give it 4/5, but they're only minor, can be easily overlooked and I would recommend it overall.