5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
I was recommended this as I usually use primer and concealer with my foundation, I usually use Clinique, but this is a cheaper alternative and the results are impressive, and it glides on beautifully leaving you without the streaks and patches, very happy with it, definitely will be buying again online as it's cheaper :)
Published 16 months ago by BABYBOO

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
The product was sticky and did not last all day like it said, disappointed with this product. Would not recommend.
Published 12 months ago by Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Max Factor All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation - Natural (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Foundation, 21 Dec 2012
I was surprised at just how good this foundation is - it really does what it says and provides excellent colour, coverage and moisturization. I'm in my 30's and I put this straight on my face with no moisturizer whatsoever - my complexion looked instantly smooth and flawless. I usually only wear Lancome foundation but got this on the off-chance as my make-up had been discontinued. I used to wear teint idole ultra in beige porcelain and I find this Max Factor one in 50 Natural is a very good alternative. It is also 20 or so cheaper which is, of course, a huge bonus in this climate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Make up essential, 1 July 2013
Absolutely love this product ! If you only buy one foundation this year make it this one, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 4 Oct 2013
excellant i love this foundation, it stays on all day long..........i was a bridesmaid and my skin looked lovely for the entire day!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant foundation!, 3 Jun 2013
Great colour and texture. This is a fantastic product and so easy to use. it lasts all day and makes me look flawless!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 1 May 2014
EXCELLENT BUY VERY PLEASED GOOD PRODUCT AS IS EXPECTED FROM MAX FACTOR THEY KEEP US OLDER LADIES LOOKING GOOD THANKS

4.0 out of 5 stars max factor all day flawless 3-in-1 foundation, 2 Dec 2013
Would buy this product again, like the foundation but colour is a bit light so go for a darker colour

4.0 out of 5 stars Great foundation, wish it came in more shades, 18 May 2014
E. Moore (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This foundation is great, it really does last well and makes my skin looks nice and smooth. I find it is best applied with a make up sponge as I find that a brush makes this particular one a bit streaky. It gives medium to full coverage depending how much you use. I love that it has a pump on it because it makes it hygienic and easy to get out what you need without being wasteful-I find a couple of pumps is enough for the coverage I want. I have knocked off a star for the shade selection, which could be better. I have to mix the two lightest shades because light ivory is quite pink and the next shade, warm almond, is quite orange based. My skin is more neutral-somewhere in between the two shades-so I had to buy 2 to mix them, which isn't ideal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Aug 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 July 2014
Nice coverage but colour very pale